ilwaukees Jonathan Villar stole his 58th base this s

in Tagebücher 17.04.2019 08:43
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Sebastian Vettel downplayed the gearbox trouble he encountered at the end of FP2 and hinted that Ferrari can get in the mix with Mercedes in Abu Dhabi.Vettel had turned out an impressive performance in FP2, finishing 0.296s behind session-leader Lewis Hamilton. In the closing minutes of the session Vettel pulled over at the side of the road but he said it is not an issue which should lead to a gearbox penalty later in the weekend.When asked whether it was a practice gearbox unit, he replied: Thats what I think, but you should ask other people to confirm. I dont think it has an impact. Its not ideal, I would have liked to finish the run and get a couple more laps and do a start.Ferrari is on the verge of its second winless season in three years but Vettel is determined to finish on a high and was encouraged by the early signs from the opening 180 minutes of track time.I hope so. I dont want to affect the outcome but I want to have a strong race, we want to have a very, very strong last race. If that means splitting them or even running in front of them by however the race turns out, then thats good news. They are the absolute favourites, nothing has changed in that regard.Its been a tough year for us, I dont need to go into details. But were here to fight and finish strong. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Discount NFL Jerseys . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.wholesalechinanflcheapjerseys.com/ . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Cheap China Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Wholesale Jerseys China . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. MILWAUKEE -- Chase Anderson is finishing strongly for the Milwaukee Brewers.Anderson beat the Pittsburgh Pirates for the third time this season, leading Milwaukee to a 3-1 win Thursday night.Chris Carter hit his 37th home run, matching his career high, and Scooter Gennett sliced an opposite-field, two run homer to help the Brewers avoid another sweep at Miller Park by the Pirates.Anderson (9-11) allowed four hits in 5 2/3 innings, including a fifth-inning home run by Francisco Cervelli, his first since last Sept. 30.I think hes pitched well, the last six or seven starts, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. Tonight, his curveball was a big pitch for him, especially early in the game. He used his curve ball very effectively. He got strikeouts with it. He got early strikes with it.Anderson improved to 3-1 in five starts this season against the Pirates, who had won their prior six games at Milwaukee.Hes been pitching probably as good as he has in his career, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. Hes in a nice little groove.Anderson knew his curveball was working well.I would say that it tonight that it was the best it has been this year, he said. I dont know if thats a bold statement, but I just felt like it was.Gennett homered to left field in the first against Ryan Vogelsong (3-6), who gave up two hits in four innings, struck out seven and walked twoI thought I threw a pretty good curveball there, Vogelsong said of tthe pitch Gennett hit.dddddddddddd He stayed behind it and hit it the other way.Vogelsong had won his previous four starts against the Brewers.Tyler Thornburg pitched the ninth for his 12th save in 17 chances.Carter homered in the seventh off Trevor Williams and matched his home run and RBI (88) totals with Houston two years ago. He also struck out twice, raising his NL-leading total to 196.STEALING FOR THE LEADMilwaukees Jonathan Villar stole his 58th base this season, tying Cincinnatis Billy Hamilton for the major league lead.MR. VERSATILEINF/OF Hernan Perez made his first start in center field this season for Milwaukee and has played at every position except catcher and pitcher. It gives us flexibility in lineup construction and injury and just rest, Counsell said. Were a little banged up right now, but I think thats ultimately what a versatile player does is give you a lot of coverage.TRAINERS ROOMBrewers: OF Kirk Nieuwenhuis, who strained his abdomen Friday, remains day-to-day. He has to be able to get on the field and run and swing a bat in batting practice, Counsell said.UP NEXTBrewers: RHP Zach Davies (11-7) starts the final home series Friday night when he faces Cincinnati for the fifth time in his career. He is 1-1 with a 3.57 ERA in three starts against the Reds this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen