ville Jaguars, was blunt in his assessm

in Fotos 18.04.2019 02:53
von Bellroll33 • 150 Beiträge

DES MOINE, Iowa -- T.J. Brennan had a hand in all of the Toronto scoring, and scored in overtime, to lead the Marlies to a 4-3 win over the Iowa Wild in American Hockey League action Wednesday. Brennan also had three assists for the Marlies (21-11-4), including one on the equalizer by Josh Leivo at 16:12 of the third period. Spencer Abbott had two power-play goals for Toronto. Jake Dowell and Steven Kampfer staked the Wild (15-16-5) to a 2-0 lead in the opening period, and Carson McMillan made it 3-2 Iowa in the third. Its the third loss in a row for Iowa. Drew MacIntyre made 27 saves for Toronto, while Johan Gustafsson turned back 33 shots for the Wild. The Marlies were 3 for 5 on the power play, while Iowa was 0 for 5. Salomon Shoes Outlet Store .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. Cheap Salomon Shoes Free Shipping .J. -- The New Jersey Devils are so bad in shootouts, coach Pete DeBoer doesnt mind seeing his team take chances in the five-minute overtime. http://www.wholesalesalomon.com/ . LA (SportsNetwork. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . Patty Mills had 20 points, Tim Duncan had 11 points and 13 rebounds in limited action, and San Antonio rolled to a 110-82 victory over Milwaukee that kept the Bucks winless in the new year. Wholesale Salomon Shoes Cheap . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium.The Barclays Premier League has its latest coaching casualty. On Sunday, Fulham confirmed the departure of manager Martin Jol after just over two seasons in charge of the club. The Dutchman had been under fire after the Cottagers dismal start to the season which sees them sitting 18th in the table with just 10 points. Former Manchester United assistant coach Rene Meulensteen takes over in his stead. "Today I spoke with Martin to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Fulham Football Club over the past three seasons and, in particular, since my becoming Chairman earlier this year," Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said in a statement. "Martin was very gracious and I appreciate his understanding of the situation. There is no question Martin is an excellent football man and he has my utmost respect for the commitment he made to our Club." Khan, an American who also owns the Jacksonsville Jaguars, was blunt in his assessment. &"Our poor form and results this season are undeniable, and Fulham supporters deserve better," said Khan.dddddddddddd "With more than half the season still ahead, an immediate change was necessary." Jol expressed his understanding with the decision. "It was a privilege to manage Fulham, one of the great clubs in the Premier League or anywhere in the world," Jol said. "I am disappointed in this season but know there are better days ahead for Fulham and its supporters. I will always treasure my experience here and want to thank Mr. Khan and everyone at Fulham for the opportunity." Meulensteen, for his part, says hes ready for the challenge. "I appreciate the faith Mr. Khan has put in me and will do my very best to honour his trust," Meulensteen said. "We aim to get Fulham back on track, starting Wednesday night." Fulham hosts Tottenham on Wednesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen