not going to give him off in New York, in tha

in Freiwillige Challenges 18.04.2019 06:49
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Whatever Jacob deGrom meant, it didnt look good.Pulled after another shaky start, deGrom was headed down the dugout tunnel toward the clubhouse when he signaled for Mets trainer Ray Ramirez to follow him.Everythings fine, the shaggy-haired ace insisted Thursday night following New Yorks 6-4 loss to Miami.I was frustrated with how I pitched. I didnt feel great out there tonight. I just wanted to talk to Ray, he said.The Mets fell two games behind idle St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with the Marlins another game back.DeGrom (7-8) got seven days between starts because the Mets worried he was fatigued, but he still struggled.DeGrom gave up three runs, six hits and four walks in five innings. He has lost three straight starts, tagged for a total of 16 runs, 31 hits and six walks in just 14 2/3 innings.When I walk four guys, I cant throw the ball where I want right now. I got to figure that out. Ill take this time in between this next one and try to get things right, he said.Just kind of out of sync out there. I waved him in to talk to him but theres nothing wrong, he said.Mets manager Terry Collins said he hadnt noticed deGrom signaling to the trainer, adding, What you guys just informed me about is a little troubling to me.But Collins could tell something was off.Its quite obvious when you walk four guys. He was behind in the count, he had a lot of pitches in five innings. Thats just not Jake. Thats the thing weve been watching is his command is not what it has been. Thats been the big issue, he said.Christian Yelich showed off his bat, legs and glove, capped by hitting a three-run homer that helped the Marlins end their season-worst five-game losing streak.Yelich homered for the third straight game, singled twice, drove in four runs and stole two bases. He made a dashing, diving catch in center field with the bases loaded and two outs -- that made up for him later dropping a routine fly for an error.Jose Urena (3-5) and the Marlins averted a four-game sweep. Down 6-1, the Mets made it close, boosted by pinch-hitter Asdrubal Cabreras two-run homer in the ninth off Fernando Rodney.Urena allowed four hits, including Jay Bruces 29th homer, and one run in six innings.Bruce hit an RBI single in the eighth and the Mets loaded the bases with no outs. But September call-up Michael Conforto grounded into a double play and pinch-hitter Yoenis Cespedes struck out.It was scoreless in the second when the Mets loaded the bases with two outs. DeGrom hit a liner up the middle that Yelich, playing shallow for the pitch, rushed in to grab off the grass.Yelich hit a three-run drive for his 18th homer in the seventh.WELCOMERHP Fernando Salas pitched a scoreless inning a day after the Mets acquired him from the Angels for a minor leaguer. The 31-year-old reliever was 3-6 with six saves and a 4.47 ERA in 58 games, and had pitched well since the All-Star break. He got to wear his favorite No. 59 and rookie pitcher Josh Smoker switched to 58. Smoker gave up Yelichs home run.TRAINERS ROOMMets: Cespedes and Cabrera didnt start after it rained most of the afternoon. They have been banged up lately and I dont need them slipping on the turf, Collins said. ... 2B Neil Walker said he needed season-ending surgery for a herniated disk.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-10, 4.73) is 0-3 in five starts since Miami got him in a trade with San Diego. Hell pitch Friday night at AL Central-leading Cleveland against Carlos Carrasco (9-7, 3.23).Mets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (12-7, 2.56) is 3-0 with a 1.31 ERA in his last three starts going into Friday nights opener of a three-game series against NL East-leading Washington. A.J. Cole (0-1, 4.97) pitches for the Nationals. Yeezy Boost 350 Saldi . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. Yeezy Boost 350 Offerte . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.yeezy350outlet.it/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Yeezy Boost 350 Scontate . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Yeezy 350 Outlet Italia . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. PHILADELPHIA -- With the final month of the season about to get under way, the Washington Nationals have established a commanding lead in the National League East.Now its about putting in the finishing touches, with the focus on a deep run in the playoffs.And that means first getting a little bit of rest.Wednesday is the last day of 20 straight days with a game for the Nationals (77-55), as theyll close out a series with the Phillies.Weve got one more game to go now, manager Dusty Baker said on Tuesday night after his Nationals topped the Phillies, 3-2. Its 20 in a row, and were assured of .500 during this time. We really wanted this one tonight because now were 10-9, and after tomorrow hopefully were 11-9 and take a break in New York.The long stretch of games might cost one Nationals player a chance at a club record -- rookie shortstop Trea Turner, whose 45 hits in the month of August are the most ever by a Washington rookie and just two back of several players for the most ever in a month by any player in the Nationals/Expos franchise, regardless of experience.But Turner has played in all 19 of those consecutive games, and even with an off day looming on Thursday, Baker doesnt want to wear out his newest sensation before the playoff run.HHe hasnt played much in September in his career, and he definitely hasnt played any in October.dddddddddddd Ive got to preserve him and Ill probably give him tomorrow off, because Im certainly not going to give him off in New York, in that big series.Who knows, Baker added, He might get in the game and get two anyways.The Phillies (60-72) are in a bit of a skid, having lost six of eight. Its a crucial time for a still-young squad to flip the script and approach .500 by the end of the year, but theyll have to do it against familiar competition.Theyre in the middle of 16 consecutive games against NL East opponents (Aug. 26-Sept. 11), and they are 1-5 start to start that span. Up next are three games against the Braves, followed by series at Miami (Sept. 5-7) and Washington (Sept. 8-11). Still remaining are six games against the Mets and three at Atlanta to close out the year.Things will have to get started with an offense thats managed just 2.3 runs per game during the last eight.We have to get hits to score runs if we want to win games and were just not doing it, manager Pete Mackanin said. Were just not scoring. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen