defensive player, you see the guy coming to the goal line, if in your esti

in Fotos 20.04.2019 08:29
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Top seed Andy Murray received a walkover to the final of the Erste Bank Open in Vienna after his opponent David Ferrer pulled out with a leg injury. The 2014 champion will now take on Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the title match where victory would help him move another step closer to deposing Novak Djokovic as world No 1. Ferrer was forced to pull out of his semi-final clash with Murray due to a leg injury Murray needs to win the title in the Austrian capital on Sunday, as well as next weeks Paris Masters, to have any chance of knocking Djokovic off the world top spot. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The British world No 2 beat Ferrer for the title two years ago, and also defeated the Spaniard in the semi-finals on his way to winning to the title at Beijing three weeks ago.Tournament director Herwig Straka said Ferrer was visiting a private clinic where doctors advised him not to play. Highlights of Murrays Tie-Break Tens exhibition match with Jurgen Melzer It was only the second time in 1,024 career matches that Ferrer withdrew and the Spaniard said: The last two matches I had pain. Its too much to play now.He must be in quite a lot of pain, Murray said. Ill use today as a rest day, practice a little bit on the centre court.It will be a hard match [against Tsonga], but Im motivated to finish the season strong. Being in another final after a tough week is good. Tsonga reached the final in thrilling fashion against Karlovic The 2011 champion Tsonga looked to be down and out against ATP Tour ace leader Karlovic, but came through to make his first ATP final of the year after two hours and 34 minutes of action, 5-7 7-5 7-6 (8-6).It was a special match, Tsonga said. I was down one set and one break, then he gave me a break and I came back in the match. I just played more consistent and more aggressive.Check our game-by-game updates from Andy Murrays match against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the final of the Erste Bank Open in Vienna on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis this Sunday or catch the action, live on Sky Sports 5 HD from 12.45pm. Also See: Murray v Djokovic: The race is on Vienna waltz for magic Murray Nishikori ends Del Potro run Injured Monfils out of Paris Nike Air Max 90 Nz Womens . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Air Max 90 Sale Nz .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.clearanceairmax90nz.com/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Cheap Air Max 90 Nz . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Buy Nike Air Max 90 Nz . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Carolina Panthers arent clear at this point whether Cam Newton will be cleared from the concussion protocol in time for next Monday nights game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Newton suffered the concussion when he took a legal helmet-to-helmet hit from Falcons linebacker Deion Jones during a two-point conversion run in Sundays 48-33 loss to Atlanta.Players typically arent cleared from the protocol for at least six to seven days because of the amount of testing they have to go through. Having an extra day between games gives Newton a chance if the concussion isnt major.Carolina middle linebacker Luke Kuechly missed three games with a concussion last season.If the reigning NFL MVP is not cleared, the Panthers (1-3) will start Derek Anderson, who was 2-0 against the Buccaneers in 2014 when Newton missed two starts.I have no idea, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Monday when asked whether hell prepare for Tampa Bay as though Newton wont play. It really is tough to answer the question. Its hard. I dont want to say something that would go against what the trainers are saying, or the doctors for that matter.Carolina offensive coordinator Mike Shula said he would begin forming his game plan for Tampa Bay as though Newton is starting and then adjust for Anderson?when told otherwise.The great thing about it is its easy because of a guy like Derek, Shula said. [Sunday] was a great example. Hes had zero reps as soon as training camp was over. Look how he came in and played.Newton met with doctors Monday morning and was at Bank of America Stadium by the afternoon, but at thhe time of his news conference?Rivera hadnt spoken to Newton since Sunday after the game.dddddddddddd.I did talk to him after the game -- How are you doing? Rivera said. He was, Im fine, Im fine. That was it. He was with his family at that point.Rivera would not speculate on whether Newton could have avoided the hit. Jones said it appeared Newton let up as he approached the goal line, so he tried to make a play.Rivera, a former linebacker with the Chicago Bears, didnt blame Jones for that.As a defensive player, you see the guy coming to the goal line, if in your estimation he hasnt crossed it, youre going to pull the trigger, Rivera said. I think thats what the young man did.The helmet-to-helmet hit came after Newton took several in the opener at Denver. He was not taken out against the Broncos and did not go into the protocol after those hits but was tested after the game.The league and NFLPA launched an investigation after the game to determine whether Newton should have been removed after the final helmet-to-helmet hit that left him facedown on the ground.Asked whether Newton is taking too many hits, Rivera said his quarterback was the one that can answer the question. He said the two-point conversion was a pass play and that Newton had decided to run.Thats who he is, he said. Hes not going to go quietly. Hes going to fight and scratch and claw, and because of it he gets exposed. There are some that I most certainly wish hed be careful of even more so. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen