ference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all t

in Tagebücher 23.04.2019 10:31
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson is unlikely to be reprimanded for his spray at the NRL bunker following his sides NRL loss to Canterbury.For the second time this year, the under-fire Roosters coach took aim at the video officials after their decision to overturn a Josh Jacksons go-ahead try midway through the second half.The Roosters eventually went down by four, and Robinson was livid with the call post-game.That was a no try, it was just an error again from the bunker, I just dont understand it, he said.I looked at it on a laptop in a change room and I saw Aidan Guerras hand pushed by Lichaa and they have I dont know how many angles they need to see that and they just get it wrong.If you are going to spend that money, if you are going to have those camera angles then get it right.You guys (the media) need to ask questions. Because we are down the bottom of the ladder, we will move on and we will get a silent phone call and saying sorry we got it wrong.An NRL spokesperson told AAP the comments were still under review, but it is understood Robinson isnt likely to face sanction.Robinson was fined $40,000 earlier this year after attacking the credibility of referee Ben Cummins in an explosive aftermath to their Anzac Day loss to St George Illawarra.Robinson, whose 15th-placed Roosters now face the near-impossible task of winning all eight of their remaining games to make the finals, simply said the bunker shouldnt have got the call wrong.It is the rant of a losing coach I guess. But it is just unacceptable. Who is holding them accountable? Robinson said. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Store .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. China NCAA Jerseys Cheap . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.ncaajerseyswholesale.com/ . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. China College Jerseys . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Greeny and Golic welcome ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards (6:30 a.m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Ryan Clark (7:00) and SEC Networks Paul Finebaum (9:30) to the show on Tuesday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMikee) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.dddddddddddd.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dsjerbbiter, gdshutter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen