elled, Watch out for the deer! A deer

in Fotos 28.04.2019 10:47
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

INDIANAPOLIS -- NBA officials decided Sunday that Dwyane Wades forearm shot to Lance Stephenson was a flagrant foul -- just not enough of a shot to warrant a suspension. The league issued its ruling shortly before the Heat were to face Indiana in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. Neither Pacers coach Frank Vogel nor Heat coach Erik Spoelstra expected the league to hand down a suspension with a berth in the NBA Finals at stake. Wade explained to reporters before the game that he was not surprised by the decision. "I wasnt worried because it wasnt intentional," he said. "All I was trying to do was get out of the way of him trying to set a screen." Wade then cut off questions, saying he only wanted to talk about Game 3, which is Sunday night at Indiana. He will be in the starting lineup. The play occurred in the fourth quarter of Indianas Game 2 victory when Stephenson was running down the court on a fast-break. Wade jumped into the air and hit Stephenson in the back of the head with his arm, knocking Stephenson to the floor. No foul was called on the play. Spoelstra didnt complain about the decision. "We take it for what it is, we cant control what the league decides," he said. "We just have to move on." Before Wade spoke, LeBron James explained he believes the league needs to protect players from taking head shots -- just like the NFL and NHL do. But he backed his teammate. "I think we all know thats what replay is for," James said. Miami guard Mario Chalmers also will start after injuring his shoulder in both Games 1 and 2 in Miami. Nike Shox Outlet Clearance . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday. http://www.cheapnikeshoxfreeshipping.com/ . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. Wholesale Nike Shox . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Discount Nike Shox . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. CENTER VALLEY, Pa. -- A deer sprinting across a field knocked over a cross-country runner at an NCAA regional race, but the runner got up and finished the race.Saturdays episode during the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional Cross Country Championships at DeSales University in Center Valley was captured on video.Gwynedd Mercy University senior Justin DeLuzio was competing in the 8K race when someone yelled, Watch out for the deer! A deer struck him in the stomach, and he fell to the ground as more deer ran across the course.I turn my head a little bit to the left, and he comes right there, DeLuzio told WCAU-TV. He knocked me down pretty good.A teammate helped DeLuzio to his feett, and he finished the race, placing 294th.dddddddddddd The Gwynedd team finished 46th out of 52 schools taking part.Gywnedd head coach Kevin Clark told The Express-Times newspaper, of Easton, that his team could have finished much higher.All three of these guys could have run significantly faster if this did not happen but made sure their guy was fine, Clark said.The team says DeLuzio, of Limerick, was bruised but otherwise fine. DeLuzio considers himself lucky.I know if that deer was a little bit bigger I could have been in serious trauma, he said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen