decision to walk away now healthy rather than the alternative. M

in Plichtchallenges 06.05.2019 10:28
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Gary Anderson ended Michael van Gerwens three-year reign as the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters champion with a stunning comeback from 8-4 down to win Fridays World Series of Darts final 11-9. Reigning champion van Gerwen had looked on course to claim an amazing fourth successive title in the unique open-air tournament at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium when he pulled clear of the World Champion.The Dutchman opened the final with a 12-darter and defied finishes of 11 and 12 darts and a 115 checkout from the Scot to move 7-4 up before punishing eight missed doubles from the World Champion to take a four-leg lead. 2016 Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters - Results Quarter-Finals Dave Chisnall 10-1 Adrian Lewis Phil Taylor 10-2 James Wade Gary Anderson 10-8 Raymond van Barneveld Michael van Gerwen 10-7 Peter Wright Semi-Finals Michael Van Gerwen 11-7 Dave Chisnall Gary Anderson 11-7 Phil Taylor Final Gary Anderson 11-9 MIchael van Gerwen Anderson, though, fired back to level the game with the aid of back-to-back 12-darters and finishes of 68 and 76 in a run of four straight legs to level at eight-all.The next two were shared to leave the scores tied at nine legs apiece before Anderson punished one miss from van Gerwen to land double 12 and lead for the first time, and a further six misses from the reigning champion proved costly in the next as double five sealed glory for the Scot.This is a brilliant win, said Anderson, who changed his darts from 23 grams to 25 grams ahead of the event to combat any air movement.It was hard but I could see Michael tiring at the end - he took his foot off the gas a little and missed a couple of doubles. I like playing Michael - he plays my kind of game and players like Michael always make the game look good. I came back and it was a bit nip-and-tuck.This is my second time here and its a fantastic place, and it sets me up for the rest of the World Series.Last year I came here and I didnt know what to expect, and I learned a lot - I came here with a heavier set of darts this time and they went a lot better. Michael van Gerwen saw Anderson fights back from a five-leg deficit Van Gerwen had been in brilliant form during his semi-final win over Dave Chisnall, hitting five ton-plus checkouts - including a crowd-pleasing 132 finish of two bullseyes and double 16 - a ten-dart finish and seven 180s as he averaged over 105.But the world number one admitted he fell below his own high standards: Im a bit disappointed in myself. It was close but Ive only got myself to blame and Gary was the better player tonight.I missed too many doubles and Im gutted - I feel like I gave the game away. I missed four darts to go 9-6 in front and that was a bit of a killer for me.If you miss that many doubles you cant win, and Gary put me under pressure at the right times. Fair play to him - you cant miss against people like Gary Anderson and Phil Taylor.The next PDC World Series of Darts event will be the Auckland Darts Masters from June 17-19 at the Trusts Arena. Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports Yeezy Boost 350 Venta . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Yeezy 350 Baratas España . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.baratasyeezy350.es/ . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Yeezy 350 Outlet Baratas . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Yeezy Boost 350 Rebajas . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss new Raptors GM Masai Ujiri, former St. Louis Blues forward Andy McDonald, Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig, and 2013 French Open champion Serena Williams. Dave Naylor, TSN: My thumb is up to new Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri, who took on what may be one the toughest jobs in professional sports this week. But long shots are not something he is afraid of, because he knows this well, he was one himself. One of the things about sports we love is seeing people come from off the radar, late bloomers. We see it in the athletes and occasionally we see it in executives. That is Ujiris story, parlaying a modest college and pro career in Europe into a volunteer scout role with the Orlando Magic, and then climbing the ladder with the Denver Nuggets. The headline in Toronto this week was that the Raptors lured the NBA Executive of the Year; the more significant story is how he got there. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is up to Andy McDonald, formerly now of the St. Louis Blues, who announced his retirement from hockey this week even though he could still play in the NHL. McDonald has had five concussions in recent years and over the past threee years, for every four games hes played, he has missed three.dddddddddddd He wasnt feeling right playing in the NHL, he wasnt feeling right playing hockey and he made the hard decision to walk away now healthy rather than the alternative. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: My thumb is up to the extraterrestrial playing right field for the Dodgers, rookie Yasiel Puig. An amazing start to a big league career, these are some of the numbers - six games, 10 for 23, four home runs including a grand slam, two outfield assists, hes slugging 1.000, and his OPS is 1.458. If we project this over 162 games, he would have 138 home runs, 324 RBIs and 680 total bases. Thats quite a pace. Dave Hodge, TSN: My thumb has been down to Serena Williams, and Im not sure it has ever been up, but now is the time. Her French Open win yesterday was her 16th major title and it came 11 years after her first one. She can stake her claim as the greatest woman on a tennis court and there is no end in sight to her ways of making a stronger case. She has lost only three times since the 2012 French Open, and has won her last 31 matches - 31 to match her age. We say "remarkable athlete" too often. In the case of Serena Williams, we dont say it enough. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen