ect. He will miss league matches against

in Sport 29.05.2019 10:42
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

BLAINE, Minn. -- Monday qualifier Glen Day shot a 7-under 65 in perfect conditions Friday to take the first-round lead in the PGA Tour Champions 3M Championship.Yes, I have a little more motivation as a Monday qualifier, Day said. I didnt play as well today as I did Monday. I had no expectations this week. I just wanted to get into the tournament.On Monday, he topped the five qualifiers with a 7-under 64 at nearby Victory Links.On Friday playing in the first group off the first tee at TPC Twin Cities, the 50-year-old Day had four straight late birdies in his bogey-free round.I made some putts and avoided mistakes, Day said. The greens are great. I was first out and they were perfect. Think first group out is an advantage.Jeff Maggert and Rod Spittle shot 66, and two-time champion Bernhard Langer was at 67 along with Colin Montgomerie, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Woody Austin, Kevin Sutherland, Carlos Franco, Scott Dunlap, Bart Bryant and Monday qualifier Jean-Francois Remesy.Langer closed with a 20-foot eagle putt. He has broken par in all 22 of his rounds in the event.Montgomerie had nine birdies and three bogeys.Nine birdies and three mistakes, the Scot said. We know this course isnt one of the most difficult. The fairways are quite generous and the greens are super. Youve got to holing putts. I was doing that today. Well see how it does the next two days.Day made a 30-foot birdie putt on the par-4 second and ran in a 10-footer on the par-5 third. He holed a 6-footer on par-4 11th, and made four straight on Nos. 14-17 -- holing putts of 4, 25, 8 and 10 feet.There are a lot of birdie holes on the back nine. Its a horse race out here, especially on this course.Day won the 1999 MCI Classic for his lone PGA Tour title. On the senior tour, he tied for sixth in Mississippi in April and last month in Endicott, New York.Larry Nelson shot his age with a 68, the third time he was accomplished the feat. The World Golf Hall of Famer also bettered his age last year in the event with a second-round 66 at age 67.John Daly opened with a 72, and two-time defending champion Kenny Perry and local favorite Tom Lehman shot 73. Lehman teamed with Arnold Palmer to design TPC Twin Cities.Fred Funk withdrew after 12 holes because of a back injury. Discount Custom Jerseys Online . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Clearance Custom Jerseys Shop . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. http://www.customjerseyschina.com/ .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Free Shipping . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Custom Football Jerseys China . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. TAMPA, Fla. -- Tulio Da Silva scored 17 points on 7-of-10 shooting and South Florida survived a furious second half comeback attempt to take down Kennesaw State 71-69 on Monday night.South Florida used a 22-6 run midway through the first half, capped by a Da Silva dunk and a Luis Santos layup, to build a 48-27 lead at the half. But the Owls stormed back, trimming the deficit to 10 on a Johannes Nielson layup with 16:40 to go and to just one (63-62) after two Niellson free throws with 2:19 to play.ddddddddddddwo Geno Thorpe free throws gave the Bulls (3-2) a 70-66 lead. However Kennesaw State would still have a final opportunity to win on its last possession, but Kyle Clarke missed a 3 at the buzzer.Troy Holston added 13 points for South Florida.Nick Masterson led the Owls (2-5) with 20 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4293 Themen und 5081 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen