last season but was hampered by left knee and right hamstr

in Ideen? 06.06.2019 09:06
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

As exciting as Penrith looks right now, James Tamou reckons only another North Queensland NRL premiership is the only fitting way for him to depart the club.The Test prop admits he has taken an interest in the Panthers NRL finals surge after making the decision to leave defending champion North Queensland and sign a four-year Penrith deal from 2017.But his priority is a second title for the club that gave him his NRL debut in 2009 and groomed him for representative honours.Ahead of his final home game in Cowboys colours in Friday nights sudden death semi-final against Brisbane in Townsville, the NSW Origin frontrower vowed to repay North Queensland and go out a winner.Absolutely, he said.Ultimately that is getting me up and ready to play.I am excited but sad at the same time.Its getting a bit emotional.I will always call Townsville home, but it is one of those things that has to happen.Not that Tamou, 27, has any regrets.The lucrative $3 million Panthers deal will no doubt help return a smile to his face after he finally leaves Townsville.And Penriths head-turning run into the NRL finals has also eased his anxiety.They are a young team. Watching them before the finals they have been very exciting, Tamou said.Right now I am concentrating on us but there are good times to come (at Penrith).Its just disappointing that I am getting closer to the end (at Cowboys) - now its do or die.Cowboys playmaker Michael Morgan admitted providing Tamou a fitting send-off had become a factor in their title defence since the mobile prop broke the news he was leaving in June.Its something we have known that has been coming for a while, Morgan said.Its sad to see him go. Hes been a big part of the side for a number of years now.The best thing we can do for him is make sure whatever games we have left we are giving our all for him and sending him out on a high. Cheap Jordan Shoes Free Shipping .Y. -- Sabres forward Drew Stafford has witnessed plenty of turmoil during his eight seasons in Buffalo. Cheap Air Jordan 4 China . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesalejordan12.com/discount-jordan-12-wholesale/cheap-jordan-12-flu-game-china.html . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Discount Air Jordan 12 . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Discount Jordan 4 Royalty . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at .METAIRIE, La. -- Saints linebacker Jonathan Vilma has travelled to Philadelphia to have arthroscopic knee surgery, but how long hell be sidelined remains unclear, coach Sean Payton said Thursday night. "Well have him back and well kind of go from there," Payton said. The 31-year-old Vilma has had numerous surgeries on his left knee during the past two seasons. He missed five games in 2011 and started last season on the physically unable to perform list. However, Payton stopped short of saying he viewed Vilmas latest surgery as a setback. "This is a little different procedure, so well how he does when he gets back," the coach said. Vilma opened training camp working as a first-team middle linebacker in New Orleans 3-4 defence, but had missed a handful of practices lately. His absence will move veteran David Hawthorne, who was acquired as a free agent last season, up to the first team in advance of Friday nights preseason game against Oakland in the Superdome. Payton portrayed Vilmas absence during preseason as an opportunity to better evaluate other linebackers before coaches have to decide who to cut and who to keep as current 90-player roster is trimmed to 53 by the start of the regular season. "The most important thing is getting the chance to evaluate alll these players," Payton said.dddddddddddd"A guy like Jon Vilma, I know exactly what we have in that player. It gives us a chance to see not only Hawthorne more, but then if hes going earlier, the guys behind him are getting to play quicker, too." The 28-year-old Hawthorne started 10 games last season but was hampered by left knee and right hamstring injuries and said he is eager to show he can provide more support to his unit than he did a year ago. "I came here to play football and then when you get sidelined by injury after injury, it kind of gets you down, you know. You dont really know your place," Hawthorne said. "Thats kind of all behind me and Im feeling good and Im feeling healthy." Meanwhile, Curtis Lofton, the strong side middle linebacker, was absent from practice Thursday and Payton did not offer an explanation for that. Lofton practiced Wednesday without showing any apparent limitations. Ramon Humber worked in Loftons spot Thursday and sounded as if he expected more playing time against Oakland. "I definitely feel comfortable," Hawthorne said. "As a linebacker, you kind of have to learn the whole defensive system. You have to know what everybody is doing because youre the quarterback of the defence." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yujki
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4299 Themen und 5087 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen