. I smash the avocado with salt and pepper and top t

in Ideen? 06.06.2019 09:06
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Nick Masoner ran for 132 yards and Jason Randall had two rushing touchdowns as Missouri State trounced NAIA member Southwestern College 57-0 in the season opener on Thursday night.The Bears (1-0) outgained the Moundbuilders of Winfield, Kansas in total yardage, 462-116.Deion Holliman took the opening kickoff 91 yards to start the scoring for the Bears. Holliman, a junior, broke the Missouri Valley Conference single-season record last year for kick returns totaling 1,049 yards in 49 attempts.Breck Ruddick connected with Holliman just more than five minutes later on a 9-yard scoring pass capping a 10-play, 73-yard drive to make it 14-0. Ruddick finished 13 of 15 for 129 yards for the Bears.Randall then scored his first touchdown, a 7-yard run, to make it 21-0 with five minutes left in the first quarter.It was the first meeting between the two schools since Nov. 27, 1947. The Moundbuilders won that matchup 20-6. Authentic Custom Astros Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Custom Astros Jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/ . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Astros Jerseys China . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Custom Jeff Bagwell Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. World champion triathlete Gwen Jorgensen has been a dominant force in the sport since she first set foot on the scene in 2010. Now shes considered virtually unbeatable: Shes been undefeated in the World Triathlon Series for over a year.Jorgensen splits her time between Wollongong, Australia, and Vitoria, Spain, and during her intense training, she stays fueled with big, healthy meals like this egg-avocado-toast one:Day and time: Sunday, May 3, at 8 a.m.Place: Wollongong, Australia (one of my home bases)What Im eating: Smashed avo with eggs and cheese on toastWhose recipe? Smashed avo is a relatively common Australian breakfast. I smash the avocado with salt and pepper and top the toast with the avocado, cheese and eggs (and sometimes jam). I love how I can top every piece of toast with different creattions.dddddddddddd I will eat one whole avocado, many slices of toast, cheese (today I used both cheddar and feta) and two poached eggs, plus one or two scrambled eggs as well.Why Im eating it: I almost always eat oats for breakfast, but my husband (cyclist Patrick Lemieux) just begs for some variety, so about once a week we have this breakfast. We enjoy front-loading our day with calories, so breakfast and lunch are our biggest meals.This breakfast includes fat from the avocados and cheese, and protein from the eggs. It also has a good amount of carbohydrates from the bread. We usually have leftover bread, which we top with butter and honey to finish the breakfast -- yum! ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen