22-player limit, although but players wont be regi

in Tipps und Tricks 10.06.2019 08:50
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

A look at whats happening all around the majors today:---BIG GUNSWith their teams competing for an AL wild-card berth, the Orioles Chris Tillman (15-5) and the Tigers Justin Verlander pitch against each other in Detroit. Verlander has made 11 consecutive quality starts (six or more innings and three or fewer runs allowed), the longest stretch of his big league career. Tillman has been on the disabled list since Aug. 21 because of right shoulder bursitis.PRIME TIMEJack Arrieta (16-6) starts for the Chicago Cubs on Sunday night at the Houston Astros and Mike Fiers (10-6), Arietta will be making his first career appearance against the Astros, the only team other than the Cubs he has not pitched against.PRESSURE POINTThe Toronto Blue Jays would tie Boston for the AL East lead with a win against Clay Buccholz (6-10) on Sunday, when Anibal Sanchez (13-2) starts for the hosts against the Red Sox. Sanchez allowed two home runs Tuesday in a 7-6 loss at the Yankees, matching the total in his previous 10 outings.SWEEPING?On a season-high, seven-game winning streak, the New York Yankees try for their second straight series sweep when Luis Cessa (4-0) makes his fifth big league start. Tampa Bays Matt Andriese (6-7) is 0-7 with a 6.11 ERA in his last 15 games, eight of them starts. Custom John Smoltz Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Cheap Custom Braves Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/custom-babe-ruth-jersey-large-77z.html . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Custom Bobby Cox Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Custom David Justice Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers placed slumping All-Star centre fielder Matt Kemp on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a right hamstring strain. The move was made before the team completed a string of four consecutive games against the Angels. Kemp was injured while running down a double in right-centre by Mike Trout in the Dodgers 4-3 loss Wednesday night. It was the fourth time in Kemps career that the two-time Gold Glove winner has been on the DL, including two stints last season because of a left hamstring strain that cost him a combined 51 games. The Dodgers were 24-27 in his absences. "Its not bad luck. Its life," Kemp said. "I never want to be away from the game, but I have to at the moment. It comes with the territory, but its disappointing." Kemp, who just two seasons ago finished runner-up to Milwaukees Ryan Braun in the NL MVP voting after hitting a career-high 39 home runs with 126 RBIs and a .324 average, is batting .251 this season with two homers and 17 RBIs in 51 games, and has struck out 60 times in 191 at-bats following off-season shoulder surgery. In his last six games, he is 1 for 17 with 10 strikeouts. The Dodgers recalled catcher Tim Federowicz from Triple-A Albuquerque to take Kemps place on the roster. Right fielder Andre Ethier was moved to centre field in manager Don Mattinglys starting lineup, the 49th he has used in 53 games.dddddddddddd "The whole year weve been figuring a way to patch up things when we get guys hurt," Ethier said. "Donnie asked me, and I said: Sure, lets do it. Id be lying if I said it didnt cross my mind last night because I wasnt sure what the (extent) of Matts injury was, and whether it was going to take a couple of days or longer. But its a different story when you actually see your name in there". It was only the second time in his eight-year career that he started in centre. The other time was May 15, 2012, when he had four putouts in a 5-1 loss to Arizona at Dodger Stadium. Ethiers first big league game as a centre fielder was in the 2010 All-Star game, which took place at Angel Stadium. "Its kind of ironic that its here," Ethier said. "That time it was an All-Star game, so there had to be a centre fielder on that team. I dont know how I ended up playing there -- but at the same time, it was fun. I knew I had centre field in me all the time, and it took an All-Star game for me to finally get it." Also, right-hander Stephen Fife was activated from the 15-day DL and optioned back to Albuquerque. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yujki
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4299 Themen und 5087 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen