right and its something that Ive been thinking about for

in Tipps und Tricks 10.06.2019 08:51
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Wests Tigers veteran Dene Halatau will hang up his boots at the end of the 2016 NRL season.The 33-year-old utility, who has played 241 games for the Wests Tigers and Canterbury, confirmed his retirement on Monday.I felt as though the time is right and its something that Ive been thinking about for a long time now, Halatau said.Halatau won a premiership with the Wests Tigers in 2005, before shifting to Canterbury in 2010 for a four-year stint.He then return to the Tigers on a two-year deal in 2014, and his contract was eventually renewed for another season heading into this year.I was grateful to the club, JT (Jason Taylor) and the coaching staff for giving me this year; I still feel as though Im playing good enough football to contribute well for the team, he said.Ive had a few little injuries over the past season that have just been quite frustrating more than anything.While Im still feeling okay I think its the right time to hang the boots up.Previously a back-rower, Halatau has become Taylors answer to the No.9 conundrum this season with hooker Matt Ballin injured and his preference to play Robbie Farah from the bench.He has great advice and sets a great example for every player at Wests Tigers, not just the young ones but the older guys also look to him for leadership and he will be sorely missed at the club, Taylor said. Wholesale Custom Athletics Shirts . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Custom Tony Phillips Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.customathleticsjersey.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Authentic Custom Athletics Jersey . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Tony Phillips Jersey Large . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. OMAHA, Neb. -- Marcus Evans scored 29 points and Rice defeated Omaha 100-87 on Saturday.In his 29th consecutive game scoring in double figures, Evans was 7 of 13 from the field, 4 of 6 from the arc and made 11 of 16 free throws. He also had five assists.Marcus Jackson added 19 points and Egor Koulechov and Connor Cashaw 15 each. Koulechov grabbed nine rebounds. Rice shot 63.3 percent and made 14 of 21 3-pointers (66.7 percent).Jacksons 3-pointer to open the second half gave the Mavericks (2-3) a one-point leead but the Owls went on a 20-4 run with Evans and Jackson each scoring five points to lead 63-48.dddddddddddd The lead remained in double figures.Tra-Deon Hollins scored 17 points and had nine assists. Mitch Hawn added 15 points, Daniel Norl 11 and Zach Jackson 10.It is the first time the Owls (2-1) have scored 100 points since defeating Louisiana College 109-51 on Dec. 14, 2011. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen