I was at Chelsea, I remember there were a couple of youngsters coming

in BMI-Ranking 11.06.2019 08:29
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Rob McCracken, who coached the Great Britain team in the 2012 Olympics, insists Anthony Joshua can knock anybody out and remains confident the Briton will defeat Wladimir Klitschko to become undisputed heavyweight champion.Joshua and Klitschko will meet in a unification showdown at Wembley Stadium on April 29 next year. The 2012 Olympic champion teamed back up with his former amateur mentor McCracken full time ahead of Saturdays second successful defence of his IBF heavyweight title against Eric Molina.McCracken told BBC Radio 5 Live: Klitschko is a different type of test. Klitschko wont be fazed -- hes hugely experienced. He knows his way around, he knows how to jab and grab and nullify big punchers. Hes beaten big punchers before, but I think Anthonys more than a big puncher.Anthony can box, can move well and has great balance. Speed is the key as well -- when you have his speed, they dont see the punches coming. That will be the plan for Klitschko, that Klitschko just cant avoid or defend whats coming from Anthony.Without a doubt he can knock anybody out. If he hits them hard enough, he will without a doubt knock them out. Hes looking forward to it. Hes enjoying his boxing. The tests lie ahead but hes in a great place and were more than confident that hell beat Klitschko.My gut feeling and my experience tells me hes the real deal, and I think hes more than capable of becoming undisputed heavyweight champion.Joshuas fast rise since winning gold in London and turning professional in 2013 continued with another dominant victory over Molina at the Manchester Arena last weekend.It was an impressive performance from the 27-year-old, who notched a 16th straight knockout win.McCracken added: Hes beaten fighters like Molina in his 17th, 18th contest in three rounds, that [WBC champion] Deontay Wilder beat in his 34th contest recently.I think if you match him as Wilders been matched, hes well ahead of Wilder. It speaks volumes for his development and how well hes doing. Obviously the Klitschko fight will be the acid test. Well see if hes got enough experience at that stage.But his development has been fantastic. Hes moved quicker than any fighter Ive ever seen. He has speed, power, balance and grace, which lights the arenas up. Hes a breath of fresh air for British boxing.Press Association contributed to this report.? Cheap Custom Flames Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Al MacInnis Jersey Large . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.customflamesjersey.com/ . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Custom Flames T-shirts . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Authentic Custom Flames Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. BIRMINGHAM, England -- A symbol of the too much, too soon generation of promising young players in English football, Jack Grealish is being warned that his party lifestyle could ruin his career after Aston Villa launched an investigation into his latest off-field antics.The 21-year-old attacking midfielder has generated more negative publicity after newspaper reports said police were called to a hotel to deal with complaints about an all-night party allegedly attended by Grealish, following Villas second-tier game against Ipswich on Saturday.Roberto Di Matteo is the latest Villa manager to speak out about Grealishs activities away from the football field.He needs to grow up very quickly, Di Matteo said Thursday. Its not the first time, and he needs to understand (that) if he wants a good career he has to stop.After some impressive cameos for Villa in the 2014-15 season and early last season, Grealish -- a technically gifted player -- was touted as a potential star of the Premier League and caught in the middle of a fight between England and Ireland for his services. He said in September last year that he would represent England at international level, weeks after then-England manager Roy Hodgson said: We think he could have a very good international career.However, his professionalism had been called into question by then. Grealish apologized to former Villla manager Tim Sherwood in April 2015 after being pictured inhaling from balloons at a party, and was pictured passed out in the street on holiday in the Spanish party resort of Tenerife the following offseason.ddddddddddddSherwoods successor, Remi Garde, dropped Grealish last season after the midfielder partied in Manchester following a 4-0 loss to Everton in November, and made him spend time training with the clubs youth team.When I was at Chelsea, I remember there were a couple of youngsters coming through. They made some mistakes, Di Matteo said. Some learnt from it and went on to have great careers. Others didnt learn from it and didnt have such good careers.Villa was relegated from the Premier League at the end of last season, and Grealish has started the new campaign in the second-tier League Championship in good form, earning him the reward of a new four-year contract this month. He was a member of the England under-21 squad that won the Toulon tournament in May.Villa said Grealish has not been fined or disciplined yet, although both options remain open to the club.We instantly started an internal investigation ... which is still ongoing, Di Matteo said. When it is finished, we will see what disciplinary action to take. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yujki
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4299 Themen und 5087 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Jayae86

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen