ys it, then it is easier to not get tired of

in Tagebücher 14.06.2019 10:35
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Frank Gore doesnt see turning 30 as a bad thing, even if its the age when most NFL running backs start to decline. If anything, the San Francisco 49ers career rushing leader has embraced the milestone and sees it as another means of motivation. "I love it," Gore said Thursday outside of the 49ers locker room. "I feel like every year its something with me. I have to overcome everything, every year. Now that Im 30 I just have to keep working and training hard." Not that Gore has ever needed extra incentive. Whether it was being bypassed in the 2005 draft when he was the sixth running back selected or the string of injuries hes endured and overcome since then, Gore has always felt the need to prove people wrong. The 49ers clearly know Gores value and have limited his participation in the off-season workouts, including this weeks three-day minicamp. San Francisco hopes the time off will help keep Gore fresher for the regular season. Hes topped 1,000 yards in six of the past seven years, but hes also had a tendency to wear down late in the season. Since the end of the 2009 season, Gore has failed to record a 100-yard game in the months of November and December. He rebounded to top that mark twice in the playoffs last season, including in the 49ers Super Bowl loss to Baltimore when Gore ran for 110 yards and a touchdown. That wasnt enough to silence the critics. And when Gore turned 30 on May 14, the doubts seemed to increase. Even his spot on a recently released list of the top 100 players in the NFL didnt sit well with the ninth-year veteran. Gore was No. 32. "They said hes turning 30 and he might not have (any) more left," Gore said. "I like that type of stuff. Whenever (the 49ers) let me get on the field, Im going to go hard and prove everybody wrong again." Just when Gore will be on the field is the question. While hes done some light individual work, the 49ers have not let him take part in any on-field practices. He was a spectator at practice Thursday and likely wont put on pads until San Francisco opens training camp in July. That led to speculation that Gore might be nursing an injury. But when questioned about it on Thursday, Gore was as elusive as he has been on the field. "Im cool, Im good," he said. "Im just listening to (head trainer Jeff Ferguson). He told me he didnt want me doing anything right now, and Im listening. Im just getting my body back. I want to be fresh whenever I get back on the field." Keeping Gore fresh is critical considering the health of some of San Franciscos other running backs. Kendall Hunter, the top backup behind Gore, is still mending from a torn Achilles tendon he suffered last season. Rookie Marcus Lattimore, one of the teams two fourth-round draft picks, is also trying to come back after an injury-filled college career that included a career-threatening right knee injury in 2012. Gore and Lattimore have formed a kinship of sorts because of their similar histories. Gore suffered serious injuries to both knees while in college before rebounding to become a four-time Pro Bowl running back for the 49ers. "Hes a good kid," Gore said of Lattimore. "I went through the same thing, being one of the best backs at the school and getting drafted late in the rounds and you dont know if you could get back to (being) you. Im pulling for him." Notes: First-round draft pick Eric Reid was held out of practice with an unspecified minor injury, according to coach Jim Harbaugh. ... Wide receiver Brandon Carswell, who was signed on Wednesday, suffered a torn ACL. ... Anquan Boldin, the 49ers prized off-season acquisition, was on the field but did not take part in the full-team scrimmage portion of practice. Authentic Custom Chargers Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Custom Chargers Jersey China . LOUIS -- St. http://www.customchargersjersey.com/ . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Wholesale Custom Chargers Shirts . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Cheap Chargers Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record.Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique says his side could not be in better shape heading into the second leg of their Champions League last-16 tie with Arsenal after crushing Getafe 6-0 on Saturday. The reigning European champions already hold a 2-0 lead from the first leg and look destined to make the quarter-finals for the ninth straight year as they have not been beaten in 37 games in all competitions stretching back to October.This is a unique team, different to the rest and which does things that make it seem like there is nothing the opponent can do, said Enrique. It is a great pleasure to be in this position.Five-time World Player of the Year Lionel Messi produced another masterclass, despite missing a penalty for the third time this season, as he scored his 36th goal of the season and provided three assists.Juan Rodriguezs own goal opened the scoring before Barca missed from the spot for the ninth time in 20 penalties this season when Vicente Guaita parried Messis effort. Lionel Messi was on target, missed from the spot and set up three goals Messi quickly set about making amends as his teed up Munir El Haddadi and Neymar before smashing home a fourth before half-time.And Neymar and Arda Turan rounded off a 12th consecutive La Liga win after the break. Barcelona hit Getafe for six Barcelona warmed up for the visit of Arsenal with another awe-inspiring display The ideas and the tempo with which we started made it very difficult for Getafe because we were so precise and quick when we moved the ball, added Enrique.At half-time, the game was already sewn up and that isnt due to the fault of the opponents, but because at this part of the season we are in fantastic form and the whole team has a lot of confidence. Luis Suarez was left on the bench Enrique even had the luxury of leaving out top goalscorer Luis Suarez, Ivan Rakitic and Sergiio Busquets ahead of Arsenals visit on Wednesday.ddddddddddddhey are all incredible, he added. The forwards, the midfielders, the defenders, those that dont play or have fewer minutes.It is a perfect situation to know that whoever you pick will compete in their own way, with their own characteristics, but all of them wanting to take part and make the most of their minutes on the field.The only problem we have is that there arent enough minutes for everyone.If you enjoy playing football and it is clear that this team enjoys it, then it is easier to not get tired of playing football and that is one of the keys of this team. Barcelona moved 11 points clear at the top of La Liga with a 6-0 home win against Getafe Barca are on the brink of a sixth La Liga title in eight years as victory took them 11 points clear of second-placed Atletico Madrid, albeit having played a game more.And defender Gerard Pique put their sustained success down to the stability in the squad over the past number of years.Many players have spent many years here together and we understand each other very well, said the Spanish international.We can play quickly and at times without even looking at one another.We can still improve and for the rest of the season we need to continue winning titles.Watch Barcelonas trip to Villarreal on Sunday, March 20 on Sky Sports 3 HD from 2.55pm Also See: Barcelona hit Getafe for six Barcas unbeaten run in numbers ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen