got certain structures we stick to, he said.W

in Plichtchallenges 18.06.2019 09:01
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

MADRID -- Spanish prosecutors are seeking a prison term of more than 10 years for former Barcelona striker Samuel Etoo for alleged tax crimes committed when he played for the Catalan club.In addition to a sentence of 10 years and six months, prosecutors are also demanding a fine of $15.1 million for the four counts of tax fraud for supposedly defrauding Spains tax authority of almost $4 million from 2006-09, according to court documents released Thursday.Prosecutors are seeking the same punishment for the players representative at the time, Jose Maria Mesalles Mata. The administrator of a company that facilitated the deals, Manuel de Jesus Lastre Abreu, is facing more than six years in prison and a fine of $2.3 million.Prosecutors also want Etoo to relinquish any possible fiscal incentives for a long period.Etoo and his lawyers could not be immediately contacted for comment, but in the past the player denied wrongdoing, saying he was not directly involved in his tax matters.Etoo is among other current and past Barcelona players facing legal problems in Spain.In July, Lionel Messi and his father were sentenced to 21 months in prison for tax fraud, although they were not sent to jail because sentences of less than two years for first offences are usually suspended in Spain.Neymar and Barcelona are dealing with the Spanish authorities because of the players transfer from Brazilian club Santos in 2013. Prosecutors on Wednesday announced that they are seeking to punish the Brazilian player and his club, as well as his parents, his Brazilian club and its former president because of an investment groups claim that they concealed the value of the stars transfer fee.In June, Barcelona paid a fine of $5.8 million after acknowledging to Spains tax authority it made an error in the fiscal planning of the players transfer.Also this year, Barcelona midfielder Javier Mascherano was handed a suspended one-year sentence for tax fraud, and former defender Adriano was also charged with tax irregularities.The 35-year-old Etoo played for Barcelona from 2004-09. The Cameroon striker is currently playing with Turkish club Antalyaspor. Wholesale Custom Twins Shirts . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Twins Jerseys China .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.customtwinsjersey.com/custom-bert-blyleven-jersey-large-202s.html . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Paul Molitor Jersey Large . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Custom Twins T-shirts . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Peter Wallace now considers himself a No.9 for life.And its not because he doesnt believe the seven on his back doesnt suit him, its just that with the success hes found at hooker for Penrith, he doesnt see himself ever returning to halfback.I could never see myself going into the halves now - I love it, said Wallace ahead of Saturdays semi-final against Canberra.I didnt really know what to expect. I had a good idea of how I wanted to play. Ive really enjoyed the role. My style suits the team as well.The 30-year-old Wallace shifted to hooker in the second round this year, and aside from a three-game return to the halves following the injury to Te Maire Martin, its there he has stayed.And success has followed.With one of the most inexperienced halves pairings in the competition in Bryce Cartwright and Nathan Cleary, Wallace has proved a much-needed cool head in the Panthers oft up-tempo gameplan.Weve got certain structures we stick to, he said.We try and play whats in front of us too so Ive just got to make the decision of where it goes.The boys are pretty clear in where and when they want it.ddddddddddddThe Panthers free-flowing style has worked to Wallaces advantage too.His finish of the teams expansive try in Sundays 28-12 win over Canterbury was his fifth try of the season, his equal best with 2008 and 2011 when he was in the prime of his career at the Broncos.Hes also still managed to set up eight tries and seven linebreaks.It comes despite him losing the past few years of his career to injuries which forced him to miss Penriths 2014 finals campaign and half of the 2015 season.It also saw him identified as being on the outer at the club over the off-season, when he had just one year left to run on his contract.However he has now been re-signed until the end of 2018, with a new lease on his football for his sixth visit to the finals series.Im definitely not taking it for granted, he said.Every finals series is important but as you get a bit older your savour them a bit more. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen