.I also sparred with Guillermo Rigondeaux and Luke Campbell

in Fotos 19.06.2019 07:52
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Roberto Bautista?advanced to the Winston-Salem Open final, beating Viktor Troicki 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-2 on Friday.The second-seeded Agut will face fellow Spaniard Pablo Carreno, a 6-4, 7-6 (5) winner over Australias John Millman in the second semifinal.The 28-year-old Bautista reached the quarterfinals at the Rio Olympics and joined the field in Winston-Salem as a late wild-card entry after he lost in the first round last week in Cincinnati. He moved one win from his fifth career title and his third this year.Bautista is ranked 17th and seeded 15th in the U.S. Open, which begins next week in New York.The ninth-seeded Troicki, a 30-year-old from Serbia, is 35th in the ATP rankings.The 16th-seeded Carreno is the worlds 49th-ranked player and has yet to lose a set in the tournament. He reached his third final of the year by beating Millman, who knocked out top-seeded Richard Gasquet in the quarterfinals. Shannon Sharpe Jersey . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Gary Zimmerman Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-karl-mecklenburg-jersey .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Cheap Denver Broncos Jerseys . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Terrell Davis Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Top Rank added a third 2016 Olympian to its stable on Monday, signing 19-year-old lightweight Teofimo Lopez Jr. to a multiyear promotional contract, promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com.Terms of the agreement were not disclosed but Arum said the 5-foot-8 Lopez will make his professional debut in a four-round bout against an opponent to be determined on the Manny Pacquiao-Jessie Vargas undercard on Nov. 5 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.Lopez, who was born in Brooklyn, New York, lives in Davie, Florida, and came up through the USA Boxing amateur program, represented his parents home country of Honduras in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.Hes one of my homies, Arum joked, because they are both originally from Brooklyn. I think this kid is a real talent. The [matchmakers] are really high on him. Hes a real strong kid and has a really big future as a professional. He can fight. Hes a good fighter. If he wasnt we wouldnt have signed him, but its a shame he wasnt part of the U.S. Olympic team. Theres amateur boxing politics.Lopez earned a spot on the 2016 U.S. Olympic team by winning the U.S. Olympic trials in December. However, instead of that victory giving him a spot on the team, as it normally would, the International Boxing Association [AIBA], which oversees amateur boxing, for the first time used the winner of a different tournament to fill the slot. That turned out to be Carlos Balderas, who instead boxed in the Rio tournament.Lopez, who is trained by his father, Teofimo Lopez Sr., and managed by David McWater, instead opted to fight for his parents home country. In the Olympics, Lopez lost his opening bout, 3-0, to Sofiane Oumiha of France.Besides winning the 2015 Olympic trialss, Lopez, who was introduced to boxing at age six by his father, won a gold medal at 132 pounds at the 2015 National Golden Gloves Championships.dddddddddddd His amateur record was approximately 150-20. He also has ample experience sparring with quality professionals.Ive sparred with a lot of pros, Lopez said. Sometimes they would invite me to go to their training camps, sometimes they were here in my area [in Florida]. Ive been in training camp with Shawn Porter at the time he was fighting Keith Thurman, and Brad Solomon, helping them get ready for their fights, and they were both 20 pounds bigger than me.I also sparred with Guillermo Rigondeaux and Luke Campbell, the 2012 Olympic gold medalist. Ive sparred with many, many, many professionals since I was 13 years old. Im an entertainer -- got to entertain! My style -- Im technical, very technical. Im very smart when Im in the ring, like Albert Einstein. Im like a Sugar Ray [Leonard], Floyd Mayweather. Im a boxer, but if the knockout comes, it comes.Lopez is the third 2016 Rio Olympian Top Rank has signed so far. Arum has also signed Michael Conlan, a two-time Olympian from Ireland, who will fight as a junior featherweight, and lightweight gold medalist Robson Conceicao, a three-time Olympian, who thrilled the home fans in Rio by becoming the first Brazilian boxer in history to win an Olympic gold medal.Conceicaos pro debut will also be on the Pacquiao-Vargas card.Arum said he might not be done yet signing 2016 Olympians.We may do a deal with one or two others but were not actively looking, Arum said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen