, all guards. Sophomore Isaiah

in Fotos 19.06.2019 07:52
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Laura Cornelius made six 3-pointers and scored a career-high 22 points, Keyona Hayes had 12 points and 10 rebounds, and No. 21 Miami beat Texas Tech 74-56 on Sunday to win the Miami Thanksgiving Tournament.It was the 17th time in program history a player has hit six 3s in a game. She was 6 of 10 from distance and missed her only 3-point attempt in the fourth quarter.Texas Tech went on a 14-0 run spanning halftime for a 32-31 lead. But Miami had a 50-43 lead after three quarter and Adrienne Motleys 3-pointer started a 10-2 run for a 66-49 lead.Motley finished with 10 points and Erykah Davenport had eight points and eight rebounds for Miami (5-1). Hayes had her second double-double in three games and the 11th of her career.Arella Guirantes led Texas Tech (3-2) with 14 points. Jada Terry added 11 points and six boards. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Tony Gwynn Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.cheappadresjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dave-winfield-jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Cheap Randy Jones Jersey . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Cheap Ozzie Smith Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. MEMPHIS -- Coach David Fizdale launched the promotional campaign on Wednesday for Memphis Grizzlies power forward Zach Randolphs Sixth Man of the Year bid.It essentially started immediately after Fizdale revealed to reporters that Randolph, a two-time All-Star entering his 16th NBA season, would transition to a reserve role on a permanent basis during the final year of his contract with the Grizzlies.Zachs coming off the bench this year, Fizdale told reporters after practice Wednesday, a couple of days after JaMychal Green started the preseason opener instead of Randolph. Weve talked about it. Hes been incredible about the whole situation. Hes embracing that role. Like I told him, I said, Most likely, no ones going to pay you to be a starter from here on out, so lets audition you for what youre going to be for the rest of your career. And it really clicked with him.Were going to go after Sixth Man of the Year. I want to highlight the hell out of him in that second unit. I need him to be a leader in that second unit, and hes really embraced that.Randolph, 35, came off the bench in 15 of the 68 games he played last season under former Grizzlies coach Dave Joerger. Randolph averaged 15.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game last season, down a bit from his career averages of 17.0 points and 9.4 rebounds.Randolph, a major factor in Memphis six consecutive playoff appearances, said he has no issue with his new role.I feel like I can be a starter, of course, and carry a team like I did last year, Randolph said. But Im beinng positive and staying ready.dddddddddddd If Coach wants me to play 10 minutes, Ill come in and play the hardest 10 minutes.Randolph said ?he appreciated Fizdales direct approach in explaining the decision to him.Fizdale, a longtime assistant with the Miami Heat before being hired by the Grizzlies, has made playing at a faster pace an emphasis in Memphis. Its difficult to do that if the 6-foot-9, 260-pound Randolph and 7-foot-1, 255-pound center Marc Gasol continue to be paired together consistently.Lets not dance around it and act like its not there, Fizdale said. Playing Marc and Zach together is not a formula for pace, so why even mess around with it? And thats why I went directly to [Randolph]. And Im not saying I wont play them together throughout the year, because some of these teams are so bruising that, yeah, there will be moments throughout the game that I have to match up both of my big guys against theirs. But to start the game, going into games, were going to make sure that our pace and our speed is at the right level that it needs to be at to play our style of play.But at the same time, Zach has an extremely valuable role on this team scoring off the bench. Everybodys talked about that in the offseason: What kind of second unit do they have? They cant score. Well, guess what? We can score now. Weve got a legitimate, bona fide scorer in that second unit with Zach Randolph. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4293 Themen und 5081 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen