another Chinese star, Qiu Bo (554.00), at

in Fotos 21.06.2019 06:56
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Tom Daley feels he is in good shape ahead of the Rio Olympics after taking silver at the World Series diving event in Kazan. British diver Daley (554.60) finished almost 18 points down on 10 metre platform winner Chen Aisen (572.40), but ahead of another Chinese star, Qiu Bo (554.00), at the competitions fourth leg in Russia.There are still things I have to improve, but Im very happy with the silver medal, Daley said on the FINA/NVC Diving World Series website. It was fun to battle against Chinese divers to see who actually can come up on top. This is the last chance to compete against them before Rio.Thats exciting and nice to know that going into Olympic Games I can be very close to the Chinese.Daleys focus now turns to the European Championships in London next month.Russias Victor Minibaev, who missed the individual final in Kazan, is expected to be Daleys toughest opponent.It will be a very special competition. I live in London, train in London, added Daley.It will be great to have all friends and family being there and watching my performance. But its going to be tough. There are many strong European countries, especially in mens diving - Ukraine, Russia and Germany in particular. Also See: World Series Diving 2016 Authentic Celtics Jerseys .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Robert Williams Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseyschina.com/larry-bird-jersey/ . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Youth Celtics Jerseys . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Subrata Banerjee, the former international umpire, died at the age of 71 in Kolkata. Banerjee officiated in mens and womens international matches, as well as in age group tournaments, and stood in a womens Test match.Banerjee had a 15-year career at the international level, where he officiated in 13 ODIs. He made his international debut in November, 1983, in an ODI between India and West Indies in Baroda. His last international appearance came in May, 1998, in a match between IIndia and Kenya in Gwalior.ddddddddddddBanerjee, son of Sunil Banerjee, the former Test umpire, also stood in 64 first-class matches, besides serving as a television umpire in ODIs, and a reserve umpire in a Test between India and England in Mohali in 2001.Banerjee worked as an umpire coach for the BCCI in addition to serving as an umpires educator. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4290 Themen und 5078 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Jayae86

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen