a single-car accident Saturday morning that also injured?

in Maße 26.07.2019 10:43
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

NEWPORT, R.I. -- Fourth-seeded Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus beat seventh-seeded Dudi Sela of Israel 6-2, 7-5 on Thursday to advance to the semifinals in the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships.Third-seeded Gilles Muller of Luxembourg and sixth-seeded Adrian Mannarino of France reached the quarterfinals. Muller topped Victor Estrella Burgos of the Dominican Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4, and Mannarino rallied to edge Australias Sam Groth 7-6 (6), 6-3.The 31-year-old Baghdatis kissed the court when the match ended after giving a long embrace at the net to longtime friend Sela. The Cypriot is seeking his fifth career ATP title.We know each other from a very young age, Baghdatis said. A lot of emotions.Playing on the stadium court two days after calling a side court ridiculously bad, the 28-year-old Mannarino lost the first three games of the opening set and fell behind 5-1 before rallying on Newports grass courts.The tournament is held on the grounds of the International Tennis Hall of Fame.Marat Safin and Justine Henin head the 2016 class thats set to be enshrined during a center-court ceremony Saturday.Play was delayed for nearly three hours by rain after Mannarino won the first set.Second-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia, a finalist in Newport the last two year, had his quarterfinal match against Switzerlands Marco Chiudinelli postponed until Friday.Mannarino said that playing inside the stadium helped him relax.For sure, I know that the stadium court is much better than the other court, he said. I knew that today was going to be some real tennis on the court. Thats pretty important to me. If Im going to lose, Im going to because the guy was better than me. I dont like to lose because the conditions were ugly for the players.Once play resumed, Mannarino continued his strong play.I was just trying to focus on my game (during the delay) and what I have to do, he said. It worked pretty well. When I got back on court I was pretty consistent.Mannarino, the only Frenchman remaining in the field, was handed a French flag by a media member that wished him a Happy Bastille Day at a post-match press conference.On Tuesday, Mannarino said of a side court: The court is just ridiculously bad. Were playing (next to) the other court. Youve got the camera, the microphone on the court. You cant really move. This is really not respectful for the players to come, that kind of court.Mannarino entered the week ranked 55th on the ATP tour. Brad Daugherty Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Larry Nance Jr. Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.info/cedi-osman-cavaliers-jersey/ . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Kevin Love Cavaliers Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cedi Osman Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Former NFL and?University of Cincinnati?running back Isaiah Pead?lost part of his left leg in a single-car accident Saturday morning that also injured?former Bearcats defensive back Wesley Richardson, coach Tommy Tuberville said Wednesday night.Hell never play again, obviously, Tuberville said on his weekly 700 WLW-AM radio show, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. Its just devastating.Pead was critically injured when he drove off the side of Interstate 670 in Columbus, Ohio. Sheriffs officers told NBC4 that Pead lost control of his vehicle at approximately 2:32 a.ddddddddddddm. Saturday.There was nothing involved other than speed, and he had a blowout, Tuberville said. When you have a blowout, you cant control the car.Pead was ejected from the vehicle. Richardson, 27, was treated and has reportedly been released from the hospital. Police said drugs and alcohol were not a factor in the crash.A Columbus native, Pead was a second-round draft pick of the Rams in 2012 after starring at Cincinnati. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4290 Themen und 5078 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Jayae86

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen