who used to work in the Park

in BMI-Ranking 02.08.2019 10:22
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Allister Coetzee insists he should not be blamed entirely for the Springboks disastrous year.South Africa complete what has been a dreadful 2016 against Wales in Cardiff on Saturday with their coachs future in some doubt.?Its been a tough year and I can take responsibility for a lot of things, Coetzee told a press conference. But I only got started in April and there are challenges in South African rugby that are unique to us.Theres no excuse for the poor performance, but there are discussions happening and it is looking really positive. This is a great opportunity to address the problems and clean out the wounds. We need to diagnose and treat the symptoms of it.The Boks have lost seven of their 11 Tests this year -- including a record 57-15 defeat to New Zealand and a first-ever home loss to Ireland -- and on Saturday were beaten by Italy for the first time in 13 attempts.In the 21 years since our World Cup win in 1995 weve only had four good years, and if we continue what weve been doing youre not going to see any different result, continued Coetzee.Weve got this chance to make South African rugby come first and become aligned. There has to be a South African way of playing and that is starting to come around. Theres a lot of dark clouds, but the silver lining is there I believe.?In the wake of that 20-18 defeat in Florence, SA Rugby president Mark Alexander released a statement questioning results and performances.Alexander also promised an end-of-season review following the Test against Wales, who have been holding their own inquest after squeezing past Japan 33-30 on Saturday.We are low in confidence and well try our best to try and fix the problems, added Coetzee, however. Saturday was dreadful and no-one can be happy with that result.We are in a bit of a hole at the moment and the buck stops with me. It is my responsibility to get the team out of that hole.Coetzee led Super rugbys Stormers for five years until 2015 before succeeding Heyneke Meyer as Springboks coach.Asked about his own future after the Wales game, Coetzee replied: I have signed a four-year contract and Ill do my best to make sure we perform this weekend.Whatever happens, happens. But Ive got a four-year deal and we want to end this tour on a good note. I can promise you this weekend is going to be a physical battle decided by small margins. Carlos Salcedo Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Andres Guardado Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/hirving-lozano-mexico-jersey/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Oribe Peralta Jersey . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Miguel Layun Jersey . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. WASHINGTON (6-5-1) at PHILADELPHIA (5-7)Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE -- Redskins by 1RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Washington 7-4, Philadelphia 5-7SERIES RECORD -Redskins lead 85-73-5LAST MEETING -- Redskins beat Eagles 27-20, Oct. 16LAST WEEK -Redskins lost to Cardinals 31-23, Eagles lost to Bengals 32-14AP PRO32 RANKING -- Redskins No. 13, Eagles No. 24REDSKINS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (2), RUSH (11), PASS (2)REDSKINS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (23T), RUSH (22), PASS (18)EAGLES OFFENSE -- OVERALL (20), RUSH (10), PASS (23)EAGLES DEFENSE -- OVERALL (11), RUSH (16), PASS (13)STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- Redskins seek fifth straight win over Eagles for first time since six-game streak from 1981-84. ... Redskins seek consecutive road wins vs. Eagles for first time since 2007-08. ... Redskins have scored 72 points in last two games in Philadelphia. ... QB Kirk Cousins has six 300-yard passing games, one shy of his team record set last year. Cousins has thrown TD pass in 11 straight games and 16 in a row on the road. ... WR Jamison Crowder needs two catches to set career high. ... TE Vernon Davis needs three receptions to become 12th tight end with 500 in NFL history. ... WR Pierre Garcon has catch in 98 consecutive games. ... LB Ryan Kerrigan has 10 sacks. ... LB Trent Murphy has 3 1/2 sacks and two forced fumbles in last four games vs.dddddddddddd NFC East. ... Eagles are 4-1 at home and have outscored opponents 121-65. ... Eagles rank second in NFL in time of possession (31:48). ... Offense has scored five TDs in last five red-zone trips. ... Defense has held opponent to under 3.0 yards per carry in past two games. ... QB Carson Wentz tied NFL rookie record with 36 completions last week. Hes second among rookies with 2,901 yards passing and 12 TDs. ... Eagles TE Zach Ertz has 20 catches in last three games and one TD. ... WR Jordan Matthews has 14 receptions for 163 yards and three TDs in past two home games vs. Redskins. ... Defense had 20 sacks in first five games and only six in past six games, including none in past two. ... Eagles have two kickoff returns for TDs, by Josh Huff and Wendell Smallwood. Kenjon Barner had career-long 61-yard kickoff return last week and also had 52-yarder earlier this year. ... Fantasy Tip: WR DeSean Jackson went to three Pro Bowls with Eagles from 2008-13. He has 17 catches for 338 yards and one TD in four games against them.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and -http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4290 Themen und 5078 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Jayae86

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen