Triplette not to send him off the field for g

in Beachwalk 05.08.2019 10:06
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have officially ruled out only one player -- receiver Cecil Shorts III -- for Monday nights matchup against the Carolina Panthers, but the teams injury situation is looking rather grim.Pro Bowl defensive tackle Gerald McCoy, Pro Bowl running back Doug Martin and Martins replacement, Charles Sims, were all listed as doubtful on the Bucs final injury report Saturday. All three did not practice this week and, barring a miraculous recovery, arent expected to play.Injuries are a rough part of this game, coach Dirk Koetter said Saturday. Theyre no fun, especially for the players. The rules are the rules. Theyre the same for everybody and were gonna be ready. The guys that we put out there, theyre gonna play their tails off.McCoy suffered a calf injury during the first half of the Bucs 27-7 loss to the Denver Broncos last week, while Sims suffered a knee injury. Martin has missed the past two weeks with a hamstring injury, as has defensive end Robert Ayers, who had 9.5 sacks last season. Ayers is also officially listed as doubtful.To make matters worse, starting nose tackle Clinton McDonald, who replaced McCoy against the Broncos at 3-technique last week, sat out practices Friday and Saturday with a hamstring injury and is officially listed as doubtful. He suffered cramps in Sundays game, and was a limited participant in Thursdays padded practice.Rookie defensive end Noah Spence, who suffered a dislocated and partially torn labrum in his shoulder against the Broncos, is listed as questionable. The 2015 second-round draft pick missed Tuesday, Thursday and Friday practices this week before testing out the shoulder Saturday. He was lined up doing special teams work during the 30-minute portion of practice that was open to the media.Koetter believes it being a Monday game may help some players return.More than anything, some extra recuperation time -- in essence, we did play like a Sunday night game because we got done so late -- so the extra day for our banged-up guys is what helps the most, Koetter said.If McCoy, McDonald and Spence cant play Monday, that would leave William Gholston as the only regular starting defensive lineman. To account for those potential losses, the team added former New England Patriots and Cleveland Browns defensive tackle John Hughes this week.At running back, Jacquizz Rodgers, who signed with the team after the first week of the season, is expected to start, and Koetter is confident he can carry the load.Extremely, said Koetter, who worked with Rodgers for three seasons in Atlanta. Ive seen him do it.. Jacquizz will have no problems. Hell do fine.Rodgers is confident he can come through too, even if he has started only five games in six seasons.Every running back should feel that way, Rodgers said. If you practice like that No. 1 guy, and when youre opportunity comes, youll just be ready. [url=http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/cheap-australia-nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-womens-shoes-white-pink-online.html]Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Womens Shoes White Pink[/url] . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. [url=http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/]Nike Tns Sale Mens[/url] . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. [url=http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/cheap-australia-mens-nike-air-max-tn-plus-ultra-white-lemon-yellow-for-sale.html]http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/cheap-australia-mens-nike-air-max-tn-plus-ultra-white-lemon-yellow-for-sale.html[/url] .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. [url=http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/cheap-australia-nike-air-max-plus-tn-ultra-pink-cherry-camouflage-womens-online.html]Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Pink/Cherry Camouflage Womens[/url] . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. [url=http://www.niketnshoesaustralia.com/cheap-australia-nike-air-max-tn-plus-ultra-mens-white-grey-black-for-sale.html]Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Mens White Grey Black[/url] . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. NASHVILLE, Tenn.-- Tennessee Titans left tackle Taylor Lewan was ejected from Sundays game for making contact with an official.The Titans were upset when Green Bay Packers nose tackle Letroy Guion jumped across the line and knocked quarterback Marcus Mariota on his back prior to the snap. In the ensuing scrum, Lewan swiped away?the hand of back judge Steve Freeman, drawing the flag and the ejection.I thought it was the right call. Taylor should not have been where he was. He should have been back in the huddle, coach Mike Mularkey said after the Titans 47-25 victory.Lewan has played very well for the Titans this season. On the Titans first play from scrimmage Sunday, he blocked a defensive lineman and safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix?to help spring?DeMarco Murray?for a 75-yard touchdown run.Ive said in the past, Id go to war with Marcus, Lewan said. Seeing your quarterback getting hit with nobody taking off [from the line] is a huge, unspoken no-no in the NFL. So I got in the guys face and someones hands were on my chest. And I didnt even know I did until the review, but I swiped his hands away and it happened to be the official, and that took me out of the game.Thats something that is not OK, but Ive said before Im going to fight for Marcus every chance I get, and that is something I will always do.dddddddddddd ... Regardless of any situation, I need to be responsible for my actions.Lewan said he begged referee Jeff Triplette not to send him off the field for good. As he headed for the locker room after his ejection, Lewan held up his middle fingers while shouting at the officials and tossing a glove over his head and into the crowd. He said the locker room was a quiet place where he had a long time to digest what unfolded.Mariota said he appreciated Lewan defending him, but said the whole team can do better keeping its collective head in such moments.Lewan was replaced by Dennis Kelly, a tackle the Titans received in exchange for receiver Dorial Green-Beckham in a preseason trade.As the Titans walked off the field after the win, Lewan -- in flip-flops, shorts, a sweatshirt and a backward ball cap -- greeted some of his teammates at the corner of the field near the tunnel.Lewans ejection is the 11th disqualification of a player from a game this season. There hasnt been more than 13 players ejected in one season since at least 2001, the first year in which ESPN has collected data for its penalty database. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen