st know this is our time when weve got t

in Fotos 12.08.2019 10:38
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

BOURNEMOUTH, England -- Liverpool collapsed to a 4-3 loss at Bournemouth after conceding three goals in final 20 minutes of an English Premier League thriller on Sunday.Nathan Ake pounced on a fumble by goalkeeper Loris Karius to grab the winner in the third minute of injury time, handing title-chasing Liverpool its first loss since Aug. 20 and dropping Juergen Klopps team four points behind first-place Chelsea.Liverpool was 3-1 up by the 64th after goals by Sadio Mane, Divock Origi and Emre Can, but conceded in the 76th minute to substitute Ryan Fraser and in the 78th to Steve Cook. It was Cooks shot that Karius spilled to allow Ake -- and Chelsea loanee -- to score.We opened the door, Klopp said, and they ran through and scored some wonderful goals. So thats the deserved result.Liverpools late unravelling reignited concerns about its defense, which was missing injured center back Joel Matip, and the debate over whether Karius is an upgrade on the goalkeeper he recently replaced, Simon Mignolet.If we learn, its OK, Klopp said. At 2-0 or 3-1, the game is not decided but the way we played after we gave it away. We gave Bournemouth the ball.It was possibly Bournemouths most memorable win since getting promoted to the Premier League last year.It shows we have still got that spirit from when we were promoted from the Championship, Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe said.Mane gave Liverpool the lead in the 20th by running onto Cans through ball and prodding a finish past goalkeeper Artur Boruc. Origi made it 2-0 in style two minutes later, rounding Boruc after being played through by Jordan Henderson and finishing from an acute angle.Callum Wilson converted a penalty in the 56th after Fraser was brought down in the box by James Milner, only for Can to restore Liverpools two-goal cushion by meeting Manes cutback with a neat finish from the edge of the area.The game looked over, but Bournemouth launched an incredible fightback.In the second half, we looked like scoring every time we attacked, Howe said. For this club and everyone involved, its made for a very special day.These days are huge for us. Wed never been in the Premier League until last season so were making history for the club. Felipe Aguilar Colombia Jersey . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Frank Fabra Colombia Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com/cristian-zapata-colombia-jersey/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Guillermo Celis Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Roger Martinez Jersey . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- For a guy who didnt get away during the bye week, Aqib Talib was sure in a good mood Monday.He sang. He danced. He crowed.Following his first practice since Oct. 28, Talib said his balky back was feeling great, the cortisone shot and all that rest and rehab doing wonders for his mobility and his mood.Hey, yall better come get this, Talib hollered at a group of reporters gathered around running back Kapri Bibbs on the other side of the locker room.Hey Kapri! Kill your (stuff). Im talking, Talib said. Ive got announcements to make. Lets talk.And that big proclamation was ...Im back, baby!So, clearly Talib is feeling better as the Denver Broncos (7-3) prepare for a Sunday night showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs (7-3).Talib, who missed two games, said hes confident he can finish out the season without any more back problems.I feel great, like Im going to finish great, even better, Talib said. I got a three-week break so my legs feel extra fresh and I just feel like super fresh right now.Talib stuck around Denver during the break to get treatment and work on his conditioning alongside defensive end Derek Wolfe , who missed the last game with a hairline fracture in his right elbow.Both were full participants in practice Monday along with rookie fullback Andy Janovich, who ditched his cast for the first time since breaking his right hand in a game against Houston on Oct. 24.Itll give us (more options) because obviously the last few weeks Ive been pretty limited in what I can do so weve been using a lot more tight ends, Janovich said. So, itll get me back in the game. Its just one more personnel (grouping) for them to think about.The Super Bowl champs are remarkably healthy heading into a daunting homestretch that includes four AFC West games and a visit from the rival New England Patriots.Its always good when we get in that huddle, man, and you see everybody, all the guys, Talib said. So, itll be good. Were well-rested, we should come out and play real good.The only players who missed Mondays practice were wide receeiver Emmanuel Sanders, whose wife was preparing to give birth, and center Matt Paradis, who is dealing with a sore hip and has been held out of practice for much of this month.ddddddddddddInside linebacker Brandon Marshall said his sore hamstring was feeling a lot better after the bye.I think were poised for a nice run, Marshall said. Were all well-rested and ready to go, man.Indeed, the locker room had a post-victory vibe.Its always a good vibe. Were not 3-7. Were 7-3, Talib said. So, why wouldnt the vibe be good in here? You hear me? No. 1 pass D. Theres no reason for it not to be a good vibe.Although less animated, fellow cornerback Chris Harris Jr. was just as excited about Talibs return.Oh man, it just makes my job a lot easier, said Harris, who can go back to playing the slot now. Just being able to have a guy out there that knows whats going on and has that communication thats always on point. It just makes it to where I dont really have to talk to everybody all game.And I think everybody feels fresh, ready to roll, Harris said. We just know this is our time when weve got to turn it up another notch. This is a time where a lot of teams fall off.Game notes The Broncos re-signed former Ravens WR/returner Marlon Brown, whom coach Gary Kubiak had pledged to bring back when he waived the fourth-year pro on Aug. 4 because of a bad back. To make room, they waived corner back Taurean Nixon. ... With a dozen missed extra points in Week 11, Marshall said he likes the rule that moved the PATs back to 33 yards. Its not so automatic anymore, he said. I think that theyve got to work for it. The line has to work harder because the D-line is working harder because we know we can get a block. I think its a good rule change. I think its good for the game.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen