believable pitch from one of the teams trying to woo

in Sport 13.08.2019 11:14
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Jenson Button is concerned he may have made his decision to quit Formula One too early as he approaches his final race on Sunday.At this years Italian Grand Prix, Button announced he would not be driving in 2017 after signing a contract with the team to spend a year as an ambassador. In theory Buttons contract allows him to return to racing in 2018 if both team and driver agrees, but the 2009 champion has admitted he is treating Abu Dhabi as his last race.I still feel that August was quite early, personally, he said of his decision to stop. I think when a driver decides hes going to leave the sport or retire from that certain type of sport I think you should try and do it as late as possible. I think I did it way too early.The mindset definitely changes, which is a shame. I didnt think it would but it definitely does. But tomorrow for me it is a big day and I dont go into the last race thinking I cant wait until its over, I go into the last race excited, knowing Im going to have a great race and I will give it my all as I always do in every grand prix.Button reiterated that he would continue to race in some form, even if its not F1.Im not retiring, its a bad word. Its thrown around too often. Im 36 years old, Im definitely not retiring. Ill be working here with the team next year, I will be racing other things and in the future. Im going to be driving until Im 70-odd years old, so Im not retiring until then, its just whether I get paid to do it or not. Thats probably the only difference. Chelsea Jerseys .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Danny Drinkwater Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Victor-Moses-Jersey/ . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Cesar Azpilicueta Chelsea Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Davide Zappacosta Chelsea Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. A successful meeting with Kevin Durant and his closest confidantes Thursday has put the incumbent Oklahoma City Thunder in a strong position as Durant moves into meetings with five other free-agent suitors, according to league sources.Sources told ESPN that Thursdays five-hour meeting with Thunder officials at Chesapeake Energy Arena went well before Durant, his agent and business manager Rich Kleiman and longtime friend and manager Charlie Bell boarded a flight to New York to start huddling with other teams on Friday.A firm decision on where the four-time scoring champion will play next season, sources said, is expected sooner rather than later, after they finish hosting the five teams that have secured invitations to the Hamptons for weekend sit-downs with Team Durant.Multiple sources, including friends and business associates of Durants, previously told The Undefeateds Marc Spears that, barring an unbelievable pitch from one of the teams trying to woo Durant, those closee to him expect Durant to return to the Thunder next season.ddddddddddddHis decision is 90 percent made, a longtime friend told Spears.Said another colleague: Its going to take some sweet-talking to get him to pass up all the money he can get by staying in OKC.Durants schedule includes recruiting meetings Friday with contingents from the Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers, planned meetings Saturday with the San Antonio Spurs and Boston Celtics, and a Sunday meeting with the Miami Heat, sources said.Golden States Durant pitch is scheduled to include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, coach Steve Kerr, general manager Bob Myers and owner Joe Lacob.ESPN.com first reported earlier Thursday that the Thunder hope to secure their own meeting with Durant and his advisers in the Hamptons, after the five suitors make their pitches. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4296 Themen und 5084 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen