nd of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was pack

in Fotos 22.02.2019 03:27
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

DENVER -- Mike Montgomery was on a strict pitch count but did all he could to stretch it in his starting debut for the Chicago Cubs.Montgomery pitched four hitless inning before the low pitch count and a mistake ended his day two outs too soon, as the Cubs cruised to a 9-2 win over the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.Kris Bryant launched a long homer and drove in four runs, and Ben Zobrist had three hits and also went deep for Chicago.Montgomery was solid in his first start since coming over in a trade with Seattle on July 20 but didnt stick around long enough to earn the decision. Manager Joe Maddon was cautious with the young left-hander and took him out after giving up a one-out homer in the fourth, the first and only hit he allowed.Montgomery threw just 60 pitches but had not started since July 17 with the Mariners. His first seven appearances with Chicago were out of the bullpen, so Maddon kept him on a strict pitch count.Its almost like spring training for him right now. Just stretching him out, Maddon said. I thought he was outstanding. Would I have loved to have left him out there? Absolutely.He walked two batters through four innings and got Ryan Raburn to start the fifth, but Nick Hundley got Colorados first hit off the lefty with a solo blast to left that made it 7-1.Maddon took him out after the homer and Trevor Cahill (3-3) pitched the final 4 2/3 innings for the win.As a competitor I wanted to stay in, Montgomery said. I was a little pissed but I understand the situation and the pitch count. Thats just how it goes. I felt good but I respect the decision.Miguel Montero had three hits and drove in three for the Cubs, who spoiled the major league debut of Rockies starter Jeff Hoffman.I felt very comfortable here, Hoffman said. I dont know why that was. I was really expecting to be nervous, to be jittery, all that stuff. For my first big league game, this was exactly what I was expecting.Hoffman (0-1), a former first-round pick who was acquired a year ago as part of the deal that sent Troy Tulowitzki to Toronto, started off well but ran into trouble the second time through against the NL Central leaders.Bryant made it 7-0 in the fifth with his 31st homer, a three-run drive that went an estimated 469 feet to dead center.It was scoreless until the fourth, when Dexter Fowler led with a single, went to third on an errant pickoff attempt by Hoffman and came home on Bryants single.Anthony Rizzo followed with a single, Zobrists double made it 2-0 and Montero beat the shift with a two-run single to right.The three-run homer hurt, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. The big one was that two-run single by Montero. We get an out there, were in good shape.Hoffman allowed seven runs -- six earned -- on seven hits in four-plus innings.The Cubs added a run in the eighth and another on Zobrists 14th homer in the ninth.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: CF Charlie Blackmon was not in the starting lineup for the second straight game because of a bruised right toe. Manager Walt Weiss said Blackmon originally hurt it colliding with Washington pitcher Gio Gonzalez on Tuesday. Weiss said he doesnt think its a long-term issue but as of now running in the outfield is tough for Blackmon.ROSTER MOVEThe Rockies optioned RHP Christian Bergman to Albuquerque in order to recall Hoffman from Triple-A. To make room for Hoffman on the 40-man roster, Colorado placed LHP Jason Gurka on waivers for the purpose of granting him his unconditional release. Gurka pitched nine games for Colorado last year.UP NEXTThe Cubs will send RHP Jason Hammel (13-5, 2.75) against his former team to face Rockies LHP Jorge De La Rosa (7-7, 5.29) in the series finale Sunday. Air Jordan 4 Discount . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Retro . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.airjordan4discount.com/ . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. Cheap Air Jordan 4 . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is not a believer in protesting by sitting or kneeling during the national anthem.Speaking to Yahoo! on Monday morning, Ginsburg had some harsh words for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and other players who have decided to kneel during the national anthem in protest of racial inequality.I think its really dumb of them, Ginsburg said. Would I arrest them for doing it? No. I think its dumb and disrespectful. I would have the same answer if you asked me about flag burning. I think its a terrible thing to do, but I wouldnt lock a person up for doing it.I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act. But its dangerous to arrest people for conduct that doesnt jeopardize the health or well-being of other people. Its a symbol theyre engaged in.Kaepernick began his protest in August by sitting during the national anthem before the first three preseason games. After a meeting with Army Green Beret Nate Boyer, Kaepernick decided to kneel in an effort to make the protest more respectful.Safety Eric Reid joined Kaepernick then and linebacker Eli Harold has also begun kneeling in the past few weeks. Other NFL players have also joined in kneeling or by raising their right fists during the playing of The Star-Spangled Banner.Kaepernick repeatedly has said that he respects tthe military but hes trying to use his platform to speak up for those who dont have a voice and send a message that substantive change needs to take place in order to quell racial oppression in the United States.ddddddddddddIt came from America and seeing the things that we do here and how we treat people and the oppression and injustices that go on, Kaepernick said in late September. Its something Ive seen for a long time, its something I have studied up on and its something that needs to be addressed because its affecting thousands, if not millions, of lives.Kaepernick has also committed to donating $1 million to communities in need by offering $100,000 each week during the first 10 weeks of the season. Kaepernick also has said he will donate profits from the sales of his No. 7 jersey to those same causes.Ginsburg, 83, told Yahoo! she didnt feel Kaepernick and other players should be punished for their protests but made it clear that she would disagree with their stance.If they want to be stupid, theres no law that should be preventive, Ginsburg said. If they want to be arrogant, theres no law that prevents them from that. What I would do is strongly take issue with the point of view that they are expressing when they do that. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen