g shouted.Smith posted an apology on Twitter and

in Fotos 22.02.2019 03:28
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Olympic gymnast Louis Smith has published an apology after a video leaked online appeared to show him mocking Islam.The video, which was made public by the Sun?on Saturday, appears to show Smith -- with drink in hand -- and fellow gymnast Luke Carson pretending to pray. The Islamic phrase Allahu Akbar, meaning God is greatest in Arabic, is also heard being shouted.Smith posted an apology on Twitter and said he was deeply sorry for any offence caused by his thoughtless actions.Carson has also reportedly apologised via the social networking site but has since made his profile private.British Gymnastics, the governing body for the sport in the United Kingdom, said it would be investigating the incident -- meaning Smith could face disciplinary action.?British Gymnastics does not condone the mocking of any faith or religion and is appalled by such behaviours, read a statement.?Gymnastics is an inclusive sport and we are proud of members who portray the inclusive values of British Gymnastics.Members who break our code of conduct can face suspension or expulsion from our organisation. We will be investigating the behaviours reported. Discount Shoes Sale Online .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Discount Shoes Wholesale . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. http://www.discountshoeschina.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Discount Shoes Online Free Shipping . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. LONDON -- Kendra Harrison of the United States has broken a 28-year world record in the 100-meters hurdles by running 12.20 seconds at the London Diamond League meet.The confidence-boosting run comes after the 23-year-old American failed to make the U.S. team for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro next month.Harrison says not making the Olympic team I was really upset and I wanted to come out here and do what I know what I could have doone in Rio.ddddddddddddSpeaking on the Olympic Stadium track in London, Harrison said: I was coming out here with just vengeance to show these girls what I have.Harrison finished ahead of compatriots Brianna Rollins and Kristi Castlin to surpass Yordanka Donkovas previous mark of 12.21 set in August 1988. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen