against fellow teammate, Kenneth KBrad Bradley, was enou

in Freiwillige Challenges 01.03.2019 08:18
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Rafael Nadal admits he needs to work at his game even more after another frustrating defeat at the Rio Open. The world No 5 was beaten 6-7 (6-8) 7-6 (7-3) 6-4 by Uruguays Pablo Cuevas in the semi-finals of the clay court tournament in Brazil.This latest setback for Nadal came just a week after he lost in the semi-final of the Argentina Open to Dominic Thiem, again on his preferred clay surface. Cowan: Rafa must win in Rio Rafael Nadal is facing a must-win tournament in Rio, says Barry Cowan I lost an opportunity, thats it, said Nadal, who will turn his attention to next months ATP Masters Series event at Indian Wells, live on Sky Sports.I fought until the end. I have to accept it and keep working to try to change the dynamic. Thats whats happening today and I have to work hard to change it. I didnt win a title, so it wasnt a positive two tournaments. Rafael Nadal I didnt win a title, so it wasnt a positive two tournaments. I had my chances in both. I lost in the semi-finals of both tournaments and just have to look forward to Indian Wells.Nadals pursuit of a first ATP title in 2016 could prove a tough task on the hard courts in California as a competitive field should also include world No 1 Novak Djokovic. Also See: Nadal loses in Rio semis Cowan: Rafa must win in Rio How dominant can Djokovic be? Tennis on Sky Discount Old Skool . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Cheap Old Skool Free Shipping .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. http://www.cheapoldskool.com/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Old Skool Outlet . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Cheap Old Skool Authentic .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Defend the North was the Capcom Pro Tour North American event to watch this past weekend. There were plenty of intriguing stories that came up, but the best one followed the winner of the tournament.Ricki Ortiz dominated this past weekend. The Evil Genius Chun-Li player made short work of the entire playing field. She was the headline for all the stories.What does domination look like? Ortiz finished her tournament run in the top eight with a ridiculous 9-1 record. She demonstrated many of the positive strengths of Chun-Li, whether it was her spacing with normal moves in neutral, hit confirms into either special moves or v-trigger, or just suffocating space control.Ortizs performance against fellow teammate, Kenneth KBrad Bradley, was enough of an indication that she was the best player at Defend the North. It was a 3-0 sweep, with her controlling the matchs pace and space.ddddddddddddAt this point, its clear which players typically show up for finals day. Evil Genius KBrad, Echo Fox Julio Fuentes, Team Liquid Du NuckleDu Dang, and Team Naventic Peter Flash Susini look like fixtures for any North American tournament. Theyre the cream of the crop and share many similar attributes: great reactions, good optimization of meter, correct punishes and strong spacing.The differentiation only comes with character selection and individuality within those choices. There are certainly a few other names, not named Evil Geniuses Justin Jwong Wong, that consistently place in the top eight of major North American tournaments, but a standard is set, with Ortiz joining the upper echelon. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dsjerbbiter, gdshutter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen