side is a worry for the future with Neymar

in BMI-Ranking 05.03.2019 07:27
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

Northampton Saints experimental side - featuring one debutant and three first-time starters in their initial XV - claimed a deserved 24-16 victory in their opening Anglo-Welsh Cup fixture against Newcastle at rain-soaked Kingston Park.A 76th minute try by centre Rory Hutchinson ultimately sealed a 24-16 victory for Saints, after a 68th-minute score by Newcastle captain Alex Tait and conversion by home fly-half Mike Delany had cut their lead to 19-16.Northampton had been in the driving seat with a 38th-minute try by England Under-20 winger Tom Collins, plus four penalties and a conversion by fly-half Sam Olver. Newcastles only other points had come courtesy of three Delany penalties.Harlequins battled to a 29-15 win over Exeter Chiefs to go top of pool 3 in the Anglo-Welsh Cup.?Two second-half tries from Charlie Walker and debutant Luke Jones alongside 10 points from the boot of Nick Evans were enough to see the London club home.?Aaron Morris put Quins 8-0 up after 15 minutes, before a James Short hit back for the visitors shortly after.?Evans had given the home side a 9 point lead just after the break, but Exeter hit back through a Joe Simmonds penalty followed by a try from Elvis Taione to edge ahead.A yellow card for Taione on the 60 minute mark proved the turning point, as Harlequins capitalised on the man advantage to run in a further two tries and pull away from the Chiefs for the victory.?Gloucester?overturned a 20 point half-time deficit to beat?Saracens?36-32 in an enthralling contest in the opening round of the Anglo-Welsh Cup at Kingsholm.Tongan international David Halaifonua was the hero for the home side as he scored the match-winner in the 79th minute, adding to another try early in the second half.Saracens were in cruise control at half-time with a 25-5 lead, after a brace from former Gloucester academy player Tom Griffiths on his debut for the London club.Gloucester fought their way back into the contest as Dan Thomas, Henry Purdy and Halaifonua scored to take the score to 25-24 as the match entered the final quarter.Saracens extended their lead to eight points after a try from Tom Whiteley on debut, but the cherry and whites hit back with a penalty try.?The hosts looked to have blown their chance to win when a penalty attempt hit the upright, but Halaifonuas late score completed a memorable comeback.Bristol are still searching for their first win of the season as their losing run was extended to 10 games after a 31-25 Anglo-Welsh Cup defeat at Worcester on Friday.Despite leading 13-5 at the break, two yellow cards for Jack Wallace and Rob Hawkins just after the restart proved the turning point.Max Stelling and Josh Adams both crossed twice for the Warriors with Michael Dowsett also going over and Jamie Shillcock added three conversions.Giorgi Nemsadze, Tom Varndell and Wallace scored tries for Bristol with Billy Searle converting two and adding two penalties.Leicester the Anglo-Welsh Cup with 21-20 victory over Bath. First-half tries by Luke Hamilton and George Catchpole and 11 points from the boot of Freddie Burns put them in control until Bath threatened to steal the game late on. Their tries came from wings Jack Wilson, Jeff Williams and replacement Dan Bowden.Josh Charnley made his rugby union debut to help Sale Sharks defeat Wasps 17-13 in the Anglo-Welsh Cup.The 25-year-old, signed from Super League champions Wigan Warriors, started on the bench as the Coventry outfit went into the break 8-7 in front thanks to a Guy Thompsons try and Connor Eastgates penalty.Sales response in the first half came through Mark Jennings score before Sam Bedlows touchdown eight minutes into the second period gave them a 14-8 advantage. New Balance Ofertas España . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). New Balance Outlet Online España . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.newbalancebaratas.es/ . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. New Balance Baratas España . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. New Balance Baratas Outlet . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move.Barcelonas small squad could be a cause for concern for Luis Enrique in the run-in, believes Sky Sports Spanish football expert Terry Gibson. Luis Enriques side suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of rivals Real Madrid on Saturday which saw their lead over Atletico Madrid - whom they face in a Champions League quarter-final first leg on Tuesday - at the top of La Liga cut to just six points.Real are a further point behind their city rivals Atletico with seven games remaining and Gibson, speaking on the La Liga Weekly podcast, thinks the amount of football Barcas first-team regulars are playing could be a problem heading into the crunch stage of the season. Barcelona have picked up just one point from their last two La Liga matches My biggest concern would be the small squad, Gibson said.The starting line-up is known as the Gala XI now; the 10 outfield players are permanent and they only made one sub at the weekend with Arda Turan coming on.Zinedine Zidane changed Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale and freshened it up with youthful quick players that added to the momentum at the end. Barcelonas Javier Mascherano in action against Real Madrid Barcas players are playing significant amounts of football, they are all internationals and have all played most games this season.Enriqque has tried to be conservative with players like Andres Iniesta but Javier Mascherano and Sergio Busquets play nearly every game.dddddddddddd I would imagine Barca need to concern themselves with it at some point because they obviously dont trust the bench enough to go to it in the bigger games.Gibson also thinks the age of Barcelonas current side is a worry for the future with Neymar, at 24, the youngest of the 11 players that started El Clasico last Saturday. Neymar, 24, was the youngest member of Barcas starting line-up against Real Madrid I noticed when I was writing the list of players out that Neymar was the youngest at 24, he said. I think it should be cause for concern.You could argue that most of them are at their peak and its not a crisis, but its one point from the last six in the league.They were ahead in both games and have opened the door a little for Atletico and Real, even though Barca have the advantage in the head-to-head records as well, so thats another point. La Liga Weekly - 4th April Follow Barcelonas Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid on Soccer Special on SSNHQ or via our live blog on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Griezmann to hurt Barca? Balague: Real smell CL glory Pique: Atletico even bigger threat Bale and Ronaldo key to win ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fashionstore
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4290 Themen und 5078 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Jayae86

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen