esday. Jovanovski, of Serbia, lost the first thre

in Plichtchallenges 09.03.2019 10:03
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Dodgers right-hander Brandon McCarthy is schedule to make his season debut Sunday when he starts against the Colorado Rockies, helping out a Los Angeles pitching staff riddled by injuries.McCarthy last pitched in a major league game on April 25, 2015 -- his fourth start with the Dodgers -- before having surgery to repair a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow five days later.His recovery from Tommy John surgery culminated with four minor league rehab starts. On Monday night, he threw five innings for Class A Rancho Cucamonga, allowing four runs on seven hits.This is right where I want to be, McCarthy said Saturday. I was the one who said `lets go. I felt Id gotten to a place with my stuff feeling-wise that I felt confident about being here and if there was a need for me, lets put me in, and they decided to go for it.McCarthy was 0-1 with a 4.61 ERA in four rehab starts -- three with Rancho Cucamonga and one with Triple-A Oklahoma City.I need big league hitters to tell me what Im throwing right now and what Im doing, he said.You need Nolan Arenado to let you know like, `Hey, your sinker (stinks) right now. Or, `No, your stuff is where it is right now. It feels hard to say that, but I realize its good enough to compete, but I need to find out what I need to refine, what needs to be tinkered with.The Dodgers have had 19 players, including six starting pitchers, on the disabled list, the most of any team in the majors, according to STATS LLC. They even put ace Clayton Kershaw on the DL earlier this week and traded for right-hander Bud Norris to plug the hole in their rotation.I dont want to be anything different than just another start, McCarthy said. Im trying not to put any mental importance on it, just like every other step of the program. Once I start focusing on anything more than getting Rockies out, its going to be too much.McCarthy signed a $48 million, four-year free agent deal with Los Angeles prior to the 2015 season. Grant Hill Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Vince Carter Jersey . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. http://www.cheapmagicjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-marreese-speights-jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Dwight Howard Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Evan Fournier Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over .BAKU, Azerbaijan - Top seed and defending champion Bojana Jovanovski advanced to the second round of the Baku Cup, overcoming a rough start to beat Nigina Abduraimova of Uzbekistan 6-3, 6-3 on Tuesday. Jovanovski, of Serbia, lost the first three games before taking the next six. In the second set, she broke serve twice but droppped her serve in each subsequent game and twice double-faulted on match points.dddddddddddd Also on the oudoor hard-courts of the Baku Tennis Academy, Kristyna Pliskova of the Czech Republic eliminated eighth-seeded Vesna Dolonc of Serbia 6-1, 6-2. Pliskova fired six aces and saved all three of her break points. ' ' 'ach is exactly what the squad need as they look to usurp New Zealand as the worlds No.1 team.It reminds me a bit of when he came into the Queensland job, Smith told AAP.Obviously that was a bigger job than this as we had lost three in a row, but Mal is very calm and very good at making everyone feel relaxed.Sheensy was a lot more hands on, but Mal works in a different way and hopefully that will pay dividends over the next five weeks. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dsjerbbiter, gdshutter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen