Dante Salituro scored his 22nd of the season

in Fotos 19.03.2019 07:35
von Bellroll33 • 150 Beiträge

LONDON, Ont. - Christian Dvorak has done it again.A night after scoring four points, Dvorak went and added five more on Friday — including a hat trick — as the London Knights defeated the Plymouth Whalers 6-4 in Ontario Hockey League action.Mitchell Marner had a goal and three assists for London (19-10-2), which extended its winning streak to four games. Michael McCarron and Julius Bergman rounded out the attack.Matt Mistele, Connor Sills, Sonny Milano and Mathew Campagna scored for the Whalers (10-18-2), who have now lost six straight.Tyler Parson stopped 37 shots for the win, while Alex Nedeljkovic made 44 saves for Plymouth.The Knights scored four times on eight power-play opportunities while the Whalers went 1 for 4.---OTTERS 6 SPIRIT 4ERIE, Pa. — Alex DeBrincat had a goal and three assists as the Otters slipped past Saginaw.Taylor Raddysh, Dylan Strome, Kurtis MacDermid, Nick Betz and Travis Dermott rounded out the attack for Erie (23-6-2), which scored five goals in the first period. The game also snapped a three-game losing skid for the Otters.Jack Webb, Keaton Middleton, Jesse Barwell and Jacob Ringuette scored for the Spirit (12-15-2).---ICEDOGS 5 GENERALS 3ST. CATHARINES, Ont. — Brendan Perlini scored once and added two assists as the IceDogs downed Oshawa.Brian Brosnan, Christopher Paquette, Carter Verhaeghe and Aaron Haydon also chipped in for Niagara (10-19-1). Josh Ho-Sang added three assists.Aidan Wallace, Bradley Latour and Sam Harding supplied the offence for the Generals (23-4-1), who lost for the first time in five games.---GREYHOUNDS 3 FRONTENACS 2SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. — Blake Speers struck twice as the Greyhounds edged Kingston.Sergey Tolchinsky also scored for Sault Ste. Marie (23-6-2), which won for the fourth time in five games.Robert Polesello had both goals for the Frontenacs (13-11-3).---STORM 4 ATTACK 3 (SO) GUELPH, Ont. — Luke Cairns scored once in the shootout, once in regulation and added an assist as the Storm downed Owen Sound.Tyler Bertuzzi and Matthew Hotchkiss also chipped in for Guelph (18-10-1), which has now won four straight.Kyle Platzer, Jacob Busch and Zach Nastasiuk supplied the offence for the Attack (14-9-6).---STING 4 RANGERS 1KITCHENER, Ont. — Patrick White had a goal and an assist as Sarnia got past the Rangers.Troy Lajeunesse, Daniel Nikandrov and Nikita Korostelev scored for the Sting (16-13-2).Gustaf Franzen had the lone goal for Kitchener (14-9-6).---BATTALION 5 STEELHEADS 0MISSISSAUGA, Ont. — Jake Smith turned aside all 28 shots he faced as North Bay blanked the Steelheads.Mike Amadio struck twice for the Battalion (15-8-6), who snapped a four-game losing streak. Mike Baird, Brett McKenzie and Alex Henriksson also scored.Spencer Martin started in goal for Mississauga (13-14-1) making 10 saves in 30:11. Cameron Zanussi replaced him and stopped 8-of-9 shots in 29:49.---67S 4 BULLS 1 OTTAWA — Dante Salituro scored his 22nd of the season as the 67s defeated Belleville.Erik Bradford, Brendan Bell and Kevin Groulx also found the back of the net for Ottawa (14-12-2).Adam Laishram had a third-period goal for the Bulls (15-14-2).---WOLVES 3 SPITFIRES 0SUDBURY, Ont. — Troy Timpano kicked out 43 shots as the Wolves shut out Windsor.Danny Desrochers, Chad Heffernan and Matt Schmalz scored for Sudbury (6-22-1), which snapped a two-game losing streak.Alex Fotinos made 30 saves for the Spitfires (11-17-1). Stitched NFL Jerseys . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap . HEROES Alex Ovechkin – Scored a pair of goals in Washington’s 4-0 win over Pittsburgh. With 13 goals in the past 13 games, Ovechkin now has 29 goals on the season to lead the league. http://www.outletnfljerseys.com/. FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip.EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Two months ago, around the time the Minnesota Vikings were losing their second preseason game, Adrian Peterson was given some surprising news. The star running back says he found out then he had a 2-year-old son living in Sioux Falls, S.D., named Tyrese Robert Ruffin. He had been working with Tyreses mother to arrange a meeting with the boy when he received a call last week that the child was in the hospital with severe injuries. Peterson raced to South Dakota last Thursday, where he saw little Tyrese for the first time. The boy died a day later in an alleged case of child abuse, and Peterson has been trying to come to grips with it ever since. Peterson attended Tyreses funeral Wednesday and returned to Minnesota for practice on Thursday. His voice wavered when he discussed Tyrese publicly for the first time, trying to grapple with mourning the death of a son he never got to know. "I was planning on seeing him. I had a talk with his mom and we got some things together as far as financially helping her," Peterson said. "Unfortunately, this situation took place. Its devastating." A man the boys mother was dating, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson, is being held on charges of aggravated assault and aggravated battery. Tyrese died after Patterson was arrested, and prosecutors plan to convene a grand jury to consider more serious charges. "It was a difficult day, just taking in the circumstance and the whole situation," Peterson said of the funeral. "A child was buried. Thats difficult for anyone." Peterson played against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, rushing for 62 yards on 10 carries in a 35-10 loss, and he plans to play against the New York Giants on Monday night. Its been a thheme for Peterson for nearly his entire life -- football has been a refuge in difficult times ever since he was a youth.dddddddddddd "A lot of people wont ever understand the situation that Im in and see it the way Im seeing the situation," he said. "Its tough, but Im able to deal with that and got a good supporting cast around me thats been supporting me through this tough time." Peterson thanked his teammates and the Vikings organization for their support. "Theyve been great, organization, teammates, theyve been supporting me as well," he said. "I cant tell you how many calls Ive gotten and texts from the guys up top in the organization and players just making sure that Im OK and Im doing well." He has always prided himself on finding the positivity even in the darkest of times -- and now he finds himself searching again. "Im standing strong, man. I am," Peterson said. "My main focus has been on my son and their family down there in Sioux Falls. Just trying to wrap my head around things and trying to stay focused and play ball as well. So things have been tough, but I can handle a lot. Im built for anything that comes my way. This right here will pass." Peterson said he has been in touch with authorities in South Dakota to stay on top of the proceedings and didnt expect to miss any more time this season to deal with the situation. "I have the contacts that I need to be able to stay involved as far as the investigation," he said. NOTES: Peterson only practiced on a limited basis on Thursday because of a sore hamstring. ... K Blair Walsh (left hamstring), S Harrison Smith (turf toe on left foot) and CB A.J. Jefferson (right ankle) did not practice. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen