Its kind of like an out of body experience, T

in Mahnungen 28.03.2019 08:25
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

CAMBRIDGE, Ontario -- Ariya Jutanugarn is trying to complete another hat trick -- and shes giving a misbehaving old friend another chance.Jutanugarn said she will use a driver in the LPGA Manulife Classic, the first time she has put the wild, but long club in play since winning the Kingsmill Championship in May for the second of third straight victories.Hammering 2-iron and 3-wood on the driving holes, she started another streak at the Womens British Open, then rebounded from a knee injury that forced her to withdraw during the Rio Olympics to run away with the Canadian Pacific Womens Open last week in Alberta.Actually, I try to bring it out every week, but some course I cant hit my driver, the 20-year-old Thai player said Wednesday, the day before the start of play at Whistle Bear. But this course, I feel like its wide enough to hit driver. My distance, Im not going to get me to have a problem. All the trouble is not in my driver this week.The second-ranked Jutanugarn will play alongside 18-year-old Canadian star Brooke Henderson and American Cristie Kerr in the first two rounds.I really happy to play golf right now and really enjoy it, Jutanugarn said. I cant wait for tomorrow to tee off with Brooke Henderson. I know were going to have fun on the course.Henderson, from Smith Falls in southeastern Ontario, tied for 14th last week outside Calgary. She beat Lydia Ko in a playoff in June in the KPMG Womens PGA Championship for her first major title, and successfully defended her Cambia Portland Classic title in early July.Its so exciting to be back here really close to home, Henderson said. Its like four or five hours from Smiths Falls. Hoping some family and friends will make it up to the weekend.The top-ranked Ko will tee off in the group behind Jutanugarn, with the 19-year-old New Zelander playing with defending champion Suzann Pettersen and American Stacy Lewis. Ko welcomed the warm weather after playing Sunday in Alberta in chilly conditions.Its nice to be here where its really warm, said Ko, a four-time winner this year. Last week, I expected the cold a little bit, but I guess when youre in that part of Calgary, towards the mountains, you could expect a little bit cooler weather. But nice to be back here in Waterloo.Pettersen beat Brittany Lang by a stroke last year.Its always great to come back to places youve done well on, Pettersen said. Played really good here last year, had a nice battle coming down the stretch there. I like the course. The course is in great shape again this year, so excited to get started.Pettersen won at 22 under in the first year at Whistle Bear after three at Grey Silo.I think scores shouldnt be quite as low this year, Lewis said. Its playing a little tougher being a little bit softer, so its playing longer, and then the rough is up, as well.Lewis is winless in 57 starts since June 2014. She has 11 runner-up finishes during the drought.Canadas Alena Sharp is coming off a career-best fourth-place finish in Alberta. From Hamlilton, the 35-year-old Sharp credits Henderson and Canadian national team coach Tristan Mullally for her resurgence.Seeing her do well, it inspires all of us, not just me but all of us Canadians, knowing that Brooke is doing it, why cant we? Sharp said. I think shes raised the bar, and shes positive, aggressive. I love being around her. Just very infectious attitude, and I think its helped me kind of try and be an 18-year-old again and not be afraid of things and to go after it.U.S. Womens Open champion Lang won in 2012 at Grey Silo.I played great the inaugural year with the win at Grey Silo, which I liked that course, and then I like this course, as well, Lang said. Weve always had housing and nice friends to stay with. Its a really comfortable week. .. Ive just felt really comfortable. I like coming back here. Its pretty. NFL Jerseys China . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.cheapfootballchinajerseys.com/ . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Authentic Football Jerseys . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Martin Truex Jr. has already won two of NASCARs most coveted races. Now, hes seeking a much bigger honor.Truex led the final 28 laps and held off the Kevin Harvicks powerhouse car to win the Southern 500, closing the summer season with a second of Sprint Cups crown jewel races on Labor Day weekend. She began things by winning at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Memorial Day weekend.Truex stamped himself as a contender to be reckoned with when the Sprint Cup playoffs start in two weeks.Were hungry. Were working hard, Truex said. This is just the beginning for us, I think.Many others think that, too, especially after Truex patiently stayed in the top 10 throughout and pounced when the opportunity struck, moving past leader Ryan Newman and never surrendering the top spot.It was Truexs sixth fifth NASCAR win and first in 11 career Darlington races.Crew chief Cole Pearn said winning two crown jewel races in a season is something special, but the teams focus is on the championship Chase that starts at Chicagoland Speedway in two weeks.Youve got to take the highs when theyre here and then get back to work, he said.Truex pulled up to the inside wall to greet his crew after the win, then taking off for some celebration donuts at the track Too Tough To Tame.Harvick, who led 214 of 367 laps, had some words for his crew, too -- much angrier and pointed about their poor performance in the pits. During one 16.6-second stop, Harvick fell from first to 12th and while he got to back to second, correctly said on the radio after that stop, Its pretty much over at this point.The 2014 Sprint Cup champion said it was time for the crew to perform. Im over being a cheerleader. Those guys get paid a lot of money to perform on pit road and cheerleading really hasnt been working, he said. Youve got to get after it on pit road and do your job.Last weeks winner at Michigan, Kyle Larson, finished third and Denny Hamlin was fourth. Joey Logano was fifth, followed by Matt Kenseth, Kasey Kahne, Ryan Newman, Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott.Its the second time in the past six Souuthern 500s that single-car Furniture Row Racing wound up in victory lane.dddddddddddd Regan Smith stunned the Sprint Cup garage in 2011 with his win here.Truex, among the four finalists in last years championship Chase, is locked in again this year and has stamped himself a significant contender for the Sprint Cup crown.It was definitely worth the wait, he said.WHOS HOT: Kyle Larson followed up his win at Michigan last week with a third-place at Darlington. The Chip Ganassi Racing driver led 45 laps and felt good about running up front for a second straight race.WHOS NOT: Jimmie Johnson had his troubles at Darlington where hes won three times. He was called pass-through penalty after his crew made a modification on pit road NASCAR didnt like, then fell two laps down. On lap 214, Johnson spun out and slid into the inside wall. His crew brought the No. 48 Hendrick Motorsports machine behind the wall. It was Johnsons ninth finish outside the top 10 in his last 12 races, not the form his team hoped to have in chasing a seventh Sprint Cup title.THEY SAID IT: Its kind of like an out of body experience, Tony Stewart on the radio while watching his old, Home Depot-style paint scheme being driven by Carl Edwards in the Southern 500.THE BIG ONE: That involved Tony Stewart, too. The three-time series champ making his final run at Darlington was trying to get out lapped car Brian Scott. When that didnt work at first, Stewart looked like he nudged Scotts bumper and sent him spinning. Scott thought Stewart was mad at him and ran into him on purpose. Im not sure if he thought I was trying to hold him up. I wasnt, Scott said. The move also picqued NASCARs interest. Officials called Stewart and crew chief Mike Bugarewicz to their hauler at the end. When told of NASCARs demand, Stewart said, Hey man, made it 25 races, Id say thats pretty good.UP NEXT: Richmond International Raceway, Richmond, Virginia, Sept. 10. Matt Kenseth is the defending champion. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen