in France, previously had spells at FFC Turbine Potsdam a

in BMI-Ranking 29.03.2019 06:09
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

CHARLOTTE, N.C. --?Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton called speculation over why he was benched for the first series of Sundays loss at Seattle falsified stories.The reigning NFL MVP said Thursday that the truth was just as he and coach Ron Rivera had said after the game.I violated the wardrobe [policy], and thats it, said Newton, who was punished for not wearing the required tie on the flight to Seattle. You dont have to dig into certain stories that I violated curfew, was out at a club, somebody was calling the room. I still stand by Coach Riveras decision, and thats just a warning for everybody.At no point in time -- or even still -- do I think Im above the law. I never thought that. Im not that type of player.Newton said the whole situation could have been prevented had he had the proper attire for the trip.He said those who dont believe him dont really know him.When you start hearing falsified stories from the people that really know you, thats when it really affects you, he said. And I havent.It is what it is.Asked whether hes been treated fairly this season, Newton said, If I was trying to impress every single person that thought I was an a--h---, then I would be drained. Im me.There also has been speculation that Newtons numbers are down this season because he had too much going on during the offseason with his Nickelodeon television series and other outside interests and that he didnt properly prepare.Newton threw a career-high 35 touchdown passes to go along with 10 rushing touchdowns en route to the MVP award a year ago, when Carolina went 15-1 during the regular season and reached the Super Bowl.During this 4-8 season, he has only 14 touchdown passes and five rushing touchdowns, and his 54.7 completion percentage has him on target for a career low.Newton said that preparation has nothing to do with his drop in statistics or the team record.Distractions come every single day, from family, from media, from workload, he said. Its my job to put myself in the best situation to succeed. I understand were not having the season we wanted to have, but theres no need for people to just maliciously go out and say, Well, he was doing too much. He was doing this. Hes worried about this.Thats the easy route.Rivera said he was very comfortable with his quarterbacks preparation, adding that people dont see the amount of time Newton puts in during the offseason or season.Thats unfortunate and disappointing that people draw conclusions based off other things, Rivera said. The young man is dedicated, and when he comes here, its phenomenal.Newton couldnt say whether he would do the Nickelodeon show again during the offseason.Life is bigger than football, he said. So if youre questioning certain things that Im doing, I have a whole other list of requirements and duties that I need to take care of.Outside of football I do have a life. Football takes up a lot of my life, and I appreciate it. This is the life I chose. Im not complaining. All Im telling you and just everybody is Im human. Thats the moral of the story.Newton doesnt know why his numbers are down, although catastrophic injuries to the offensive line havent helped.I can tell you its not because of preparation, he said. We get ridiculed off our production on the field, so it doesnt how much I prepare, if it doesnt transfer onto the field people will just say, Ah, hes just garbage.For me, its trying to get it to carry over from practice to games. In this situation and this season, it just hasnt turned over. And I dont have nobody to blame but myself. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Soccer Jerseys China . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.wholesalejerseyssundaynfl.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.Arsenal Ladies have completed the signing of Germany international Josephine Henning from Paris Saint-Germain. The 26-year-old defender, who has spent the past two seasons in France, previously had spells at FFC Turbine Potsdam and Wolfsburg in the Frauen-Bundesliga. Henning is a three-time Womens Champions League winner, having lifted the trophy in 2010, 2013 and 2014, and won four Frauen-Bundesliga titles during her time in Germany.Henning also helped Germany to the UEFA Womens Championship in 2013 and Ladies manager Pedro Martinez Losa said: Josie has enjoyed a fantastic career and brings with her the experience of succeeding at the very highest level ffor both club and country.ddddddddddddShe has all the attributes of a top defender and we are very pleased to welcome her to Arsenal.Henning becomes Arsenal Ladies fourth signing of the closed transfer season following the arrivals of Danielle Van de Donk, Fara Williams and Katie McCabe. Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Arsenal stats Transfer Centre Play Fantasy Football Get a day pass Live on Sky ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dsjerbbiter, gdshutter

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen