Britains 77-year wait for aa male singles champion at Wimbledon by beating No

in Ausreden 04.04.2019 08:45
von mary123 • 1.541 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Brittney Griner had the sixth regular season triple-double in WNBA history when she had 27 points, 10 rebounds and 10 blocks to help the Phoenix Mercury to a 95-87 win over the Atlanta Dream on Sunday night.It was the leagues first since Temeka Johnson compiled one on July 24, 2014.Candice Dupree added 19 points and Diana Taurasi had 17 for the Mercury (8-10). DeWanna Bonner assisted on back-to-back baskets by Dupree, and then hit a 3-pointer to start a 13-2 run that put Phoenix up 85-83 with 3:20 to play.After a layup by Angel McCoughtry tied it 21 seconds later, Bonner hit another 3 and Lindsey Harding scored the final seven points for the Mercury, who are seventh in the AP WNBA power poll. Phoenix has won four of its last five games.Tiffany Hayes scored 26 points and McCoughtry added 22 for fifth-ranked Atlanta (8-9). The Dream have lost eight of their last 10, including six in a row. Air Max 90 Uk Cheap . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Air Max 90 Uk Online . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. http://www.airmax90ukcheap.com/ . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Air Max 90 Sale Outlet . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. Air Max 90 Clearance . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. LONDON -- Andy Murray is OK with Tim Henman having the hill. He just wants the Grand Slams.Murray was asked Friday about whether hed like to see Henman Hill, the famous grassy bank at the All England Club, renamed after him.Yeah, Tim can have it, Murray said, smiling.The world No. 2 Murray will bid for a third major title when he faces?Milos Raonic?on Sunday (9 a.m. ET on ESPN & WatchESPN) after a routine win?over?Tomas Berdych?in Fridays Wimbledon semifinals.The Scot is good friends with his fellow Briton Henman but is so comfortable in his own skin he doesnt need to see his name on a pile of earth outside Court No. 1 at the All England Club -- even though some have already tried to dub it Murray Mound.Thats fine. Its not that important to me, he added.While Henman failed to get past the semifinal stage at Wimbledon four times, Murray is now into his third final here.Victory against Raonic would bring him his second title, having ended Britains 77-year wait for aa male singles champion at Wimbledon by beating Novak Djokovic in the 2013 final.dddddddddddd.Ive seen the end of the Wimbledon win, the last game and a few clips but have never sat down and watched the whole thing, Murray told the BBC.It would mean a lot to win it again. I know how hard these events are to win. The first time it was a huge, huge relief and I didnt enjoy it maybe as much as I could.Murray goes into a major final for the first time as favourite but said it wont make any difference.Its the first time Ill play a Slam final against someone that isnt?Roger [Federer]?or Novak, so thats different, he added in his news conference.But you never know how anyones going to deal with the pressures of a Slam final. I just have to go out there and concentrate on my side [and] do what I can to prepare well for it and see what happens. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dsjerbbiter
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4011 Themen und 4799 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen